- A leader with strong analytical skills
- Positive thinking with high ambition
- Willing to take challenges, with good working attitude
- Resilient and have the ability to achieve goals set
- Good & strong in building collaborative & beneficial partnerships
- Strong in your communication & presentation skills
- Someone who has good interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to communicate in a compelling manner.
- Someone who has the ability to groom & grow people to realize their potential
- A Coach and Mentor who has the ability to maximize the performance and potential of the team members especially the District Managers
- Manage and develop the overall channel sales network by achieving the volume/value/profitability targets. Achieve Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Achievement of Acquisition & Revenue Targets via Cluster Management.
- Understand market trends, competition from District Managers and suggest process improvements. Build brand image, position and achieve market leadership. Improve upon pricing and cost control.
- Monitor competition distribution strategy and approach constantly
- Implement company sales & marketing strategy and harness the full potential of the retail distribution system for all products range.
- Distribution Management - dimensioning of complete distribution channel; Set distribution benchmarks and monitor performance against the same; Develop and implement Secondary tracking and other related processes for distribution; Expansion of distribution depth and width, conduct distributor audits.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration
- 12-15 years of experience in sales and distribution in Telecom/FMCG industry
- Good communication skills, aggressive, dynamic and result-oriented.
- Flexible, able to work during weekend or at odd hours.
- Must be street wise and able to think on the feet.
- Experienced in planning and execution of sales related campaigns.
- Possess own transport with a valid driver’s license and willing to travel