As the go-to person for enterprise device portfolio management, which consists of mobile handsets, tablets, routers and connected devices, you will be required to:
- Develop portfolio strategy to enhance business innovations advantages in the market;
- Be the main interface with device suppliers, together with the relevant internal teams to lead the selection process including negotiating prices and terms;
- Forecast volumes with detailed categories and price breakdown, defining the desired assortment of products to achieve the company's financial goals;
- Manage the device products throughout the lifecycle and oversee several Go-To-Market (GTM) activities and channel roll-out;
- Work with mobile products to deliver bundling plans, offers and promotions to drive sell-thru, product positioning & segmentation;
- Work closely with the all channels leads on planogram design and merchandising, and online placement.
You are: (personality / competencies etc)
- A passionate advocate for the continually evolving needs/requirements of the Enterprise/B2B market;
- Able to identify opportunities associated to specific business segments and map relevant products/services/solutions accordingly;
- Attentive to detail to the highest degree;
- Comfortable in executing a broad range of activities simultaneously while maintaining quality and managing priorities effectively;
- Highly collaborative, working co-cooperatively internally and with partners to drive successful outcomes.
Your Responsibilities: (What is this role all about? What does the applicant have to do?)
- Device portfolio business ownership for the Business (Enterprise/B2B) division;
- Build, manage and drive end-to-end device strategies and roadmap to meet target revenues and profitability;
- Collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders in achieving the Enterprise/B2B business targets;
- Monitor core performance metrics and set direction for core execution to support business objectives;
- Project management and coordination to ensure deployment execution are aligned and responsive to customers’ needs, and are provided in ways that meet best practice requirements;
- Provide device management operational support and develop improvement mechanisms including Sales/Segment/Network/IT support/engagement in achieving Enterprise objectives and business targets;
- Own and drive Customer Experience;
- Align development strategies and mechanisms across stakeholders to meet the desired Enterprise costumer journey objectives and achieve expected operational and business KPIs.
Your Merits: (these are must haves in terms of qualifications & experience & specific technical /professionals skills that you want from the applicant)
- You have a well and truly in-depth experience in managing device portfolio with at least 5 years in the telecommunications or related industries;
- You are able to balance the rigors of commercial considerations to practical customer and business in product decision-making;
- Commercially literate with the ability to understand business implications of recommended Device bundling and products to develop and support business case scenarios;
- Strong communication, negotiation and facilitation skills; comfortable presenting to a mix of technical/business audiences.