- To recruit, develop and grow dealer business through acquiring new & existing Corporate & SME accounts
- Responsible for achieving individual gross acquisition, revenue targets, strategic objectives & account penetration while maximizing the relationship between Digi and dealers which is Digi business partners.
- Responsible for growing Corporate & SME market penetration in various industrial & geographical assigned segments through dealer channel.
- Recommend and develop retention strategies to sustain competitiveness for respective accounts from dealer segment.
- To be able to manage daily sales operational matters, co-ordinate and execute promotional plan/activities such as cold calling, pipeline management, follow through sales closures, corporate roadshows & events with dealers.
- Work closely with Team Lead/HOR to grow dealer channel in dealer recruitment, development in classification and gross activation performance.
- Coach, mentor and develop dealer staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Studies or Marketing related.
- Preferably more than 5 years experience in corporate sales (direct).
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales professional, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, and effective sales pipelines management.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Self-motivated and result driven, including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals and team KPI