Regional enabler to own & operationalise the go-to-market plans, and an influencer on strategic initiatives with the purpose of increasing consumer base, usage and brand preference at the Channel
- Someone who have the passion to drive telco business in line with the company direction.
- Someone who possess sharp observations of the market and demonstrates ability to translate them into effective Channel Marketing initiatives for the region.
- A good team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A good commander who are able to work with senior management, sales force, functions and third party partners
- Proactive with ability to multitask under tight dateline.
Regional Channel Development and Grow the Postpaid Subscriber and Revenue
- Channel Programmers implementation
- Sales Force engagement
- On ground sales activities (Inshop /MI & etc)
- Market Visitation - Dealer engagement
Regional Channel Branding
- Merchandising Management for Campaign Launches
- Merchandising Governance
- Merchandising Sweep
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Advertising/Promotions
- Min 5-7 years of work experience in B2C marketing and/or sales position: Channel Management, Trade Marketing, Marketing Communications, PR, Advertising
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience in marketing, trade marketing or project management in telecommunication industry will be an added advantage