· Fast leaner and a team player
· Positive thinking with high ambition
· Willing to take challenges, with good working attitude
· Monitor dealers’ performance by Clusters to ensure dealers are on par with Digi’s current product promo/channel or segment programs. To work together with Distributor Sales Team on dealers account management.
· Observe and report competitor activities/programs in respective Clusters and review its effectiveness/ threat/ opportunities towards Digi. To propose Quick Win actions to maintain competitive within Clusters.
· Responsible for Cluster pyramid health following guidelines as directed by Sales & Distribution Team.
· To explore green fields areas within a Cluster for further expansion.
· To achieve sales targets for reloads & quality activation leading to revenue increase.
· Constantly ensure Digi’s presence is visible within Clusters.
· To identify high potential accounts, converting them to a Digi Dealer.
· Degree/Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration
· Those without relevant qualifications but have at least 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing preferably in FMCG industry are also encouraged to apply.
· Candidates with experience in FMCG product distribution functions will have an added advantage.
· Good communication skills, aggressive, dynamic and result-oriented.
· Preferably English, Chinese speaking candidates.
· Flexible, able to work during weekend or at odd hours.
· Must be street wise and able to think on the feet.
· Have exposure to planning and execution of sales related campaigns
· Computer literate.
· Possess own transport with a valid driving license and willing to travel.