Digi is part of Telenor Group, which has a global presence in nine markets across Asia and Scandinavia. You will be part of Telenor’s Global L&D team, working as part of a truly international and virtual team of dedicated L&D professionals while being formally employed by Digi in Malaysia. As a Global L&D Partner for Digi, you will play an integral role in ensuring that Digi has the competencies to deliver on its short and long-term business strategy.
Nature of Job :
Division / Department :
Human Resource / Talent, Learning & Rewards
Will report to :
Globally: SVP Learning & Development – Telenor
Locally: Head of Talent, Learning & Rewards – Digi
- Experienced L&D professional with the ability to hands-on facilitate development programs at various levels.
- Familiar with concepts/theories relating to adult learning, leadership development, coaching and group dynamics.
- Good understanding & experience across the spectrum of learning formats i.e. online, blended and classroom learning.
- Capable project manager with a track record of organizing and running learning programs for large groups of participants.
- Self-motivated, comfortable in a genuinely high-performance culture and structured in thought process & execution.
- Able to navigate different requirements and expectations from creative, out of the box thinking work to focused detail oriented practical execution.
- A genuinely positive personality that enjoys interacting with and inspiring others.
- Strong communication & storytelling skills. Someone who is able to hold the focus & engagement of an audience
- Design, develop & deliver the full suite of learning programs in Digi based on both - Telenor’s global L&D leadership and expert development portfolio as well as Digi’s local needs.
- Work with the functional heads, subject matter experts and HR Business Partners to anticipate and identify learning needs, define Digi’s learning roadmap and plan interventions accordingly
- Facilitate leadership development programs for people managers at different levels in the organization for both new as well as experienced leaders
- Drive expert education in critical functional competence areas such as Data & Analytics, Personalised Marketing, Product Management, Cloud & Virtualization, Cyber Security etc.
- Use various leadership and engagement interventions to nurture a culture of learning in the organization
- Drive adoption, impact & value of Digital Learning in Digi through various methods such as promoting user adoption and designing blended learning experiences.
- Track, monitor and enhance effectiveness of digital learning platforms.
- 8+ years of experience with a specialisation in the field of learning & development
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Master’s degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage
- Prior experience working as an L&D consultant and/or experience working in a virtual team would be an advantage
- Willing to travel on work as needed