The PMO Analyst Intern is responsible to support the program and project managers on the Finance Transformation program in project management related activities. Some of the key tasks are listed below:
- Support the preparation of slides and other materials required for Project Management meetings and Steering committee meetings
- Prepare project related Purchase Requisition templates and follow-up with various stakeholders involved on status of approvals and status of Purchase requisitions & Purchase Orders
- Support the preparation of communication related materials and review with various stakeholders in terms of content and timely issuance/ distribution of communications
- Support the setup and organization of project document repository e.g. Jira, Sharepoint, Ensure folders are properly organised and setup and that proper document naming and filing standards are observed by the respective teams.
- Support the organization of project related activities e.g. team meetings, team events, conference room pilot etc. This includes organising the related logistics i.e. booking of meeting rooms, sending of meeting invites etc.