Your Responsibilities: (What is this role all about? What does the applicant have to do?)
As part of the Learning & Development (L&D) team at Digi, you will get to make key contributions to enhance learning culture, fulfilling Digi’s upskilling needs and the employees’ development needs. You will work directly with the L&D Partner on rolling out Digi’s learning roadmap and manage learning operations and systems.
- Providing an excellent HR customer service by acting as a point of contact for L&D general queries from internal customers through all forms of communication.
- Manage course administration including the co-ordination of logistics, managing nominations, registration, course instructions, pre-learning material to dealing with alterations, cancellations.
- Be the point of contact for L&D systems and online learning platforms.
- Creating L&D communication and promotional materials and liaise with the Communications team to ensure L&D events are published.
- Keeping track of learners’ progress for specific courses and periodic learning reports to drive completion.
- Conduct presentations on L&D to create awareness.
- Undertake any additional, non-routine or amended duties appropriate to the post.
Your Merits: (these are must haves in terms of qualifications & experience & specific technical /professionals skills that you want from the applicant)
- 1-3 years of overall work experience in a related field with the competencies described below.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Knowledge on Learning Management System is added advantage
- Marketing skills is added advantage
You are: (personality / competencies etc)
- Able work accurately, with attention to detail
- Able to problem solve and make decision with the ability to consider options for flexibility when providing a customer-focused service
- Creative in creating marketing materials to promote L&D using internal social platforms Responsible and have high level of integrity with the ability to recognize and correct mistakes and maintain continuous improvement
- Able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent service provision levels are met
- Able to work pro-actively and under own initiative to ensure that deadlines are met or queries resolved
- Organized and able to manage your time wisely with minimum supervision
- Curious to learn and creative in finding for information and willing to reach out to others for help
- Excellent communicator and confident and posses a 'can do' attitude
- Able to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders