You are to ensure that People Security risks are identified and managed, and support safety and physical security risk management.
Highlights of this Opportunity:
- Reduce Insider Risk – by undertaking good personnel security practices such as risk assessment, assist in pre-employment screening and ongoing personnel security.
- Optimise people in security - cultivate a good security culture and find out ways to undertake employee behaviour change campaigns as well as maximise the motivation and proactive detection capabilities of your dedicated staff.
- Disrupt hostile surveillance - mitigate external people threat by understanding the mindset and activities of those undertaking attack planning and hostile reconnaissance.
- Define, develop and communicate People Security Policies and Procedures , including travel risk management and people related crisis management.
- Continuously identify potential risks arising from political tension, criminal activity, other security related themes that may affect Telenor.
- Asses security threats – coordinate and analyse external security and intelligence information
- Define, assess, and coordinate Digi security requirements with external security and intelligence service providers
- Provide support and advice to the executive management team on best practice methods and approaches of handling potential security issues.
- Advice on and implement security best management practices, ensure continuous development of Digi Security Policies, management system and relevant documentation.
- Define and communicate travel regulations and restrictions.
- Ensure that relevant security training and awareness is provided to Telenor employees.
- A Degree in Security Management; International Relations; Criminal Investigation; Intelligence Studies or military background
- Minimum 3 to 5 years practical experience in performing the tasks listed above
- Operational experience is preferred
- Sound understanding and demonstrated experience of operational security, safety & crisis operations
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated capability in handling of threats towards individuals of the organization and managing crisis situations
- Capacity to evaluate the security work from both a strategic, tactical and operational view and handle the work from all levels.
- Ability to define and implement security measures as business enablers and as part of the standard business processes.
- Good English communications skills, written and verbal
- An individual with high standards of personal and professional integrity
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Capable to produce and deliver system related documentation
- Solid and proven work coordination skills
- Able to work well within a team and influence
- Proven ability to “get things done”
- With operational experience in planning and performing executive protection
- Shown experience in shifting from strategic, tactical and operational level
- Experienced in managing an operational safety & security organization and work through others
- Experienced to build and run security operations using internal and external resources
- A highly motivated strategic thinker who is capable of understanding business objectives and implement safety & security procedures as a business enabler, not a business stopper
- Capable of a flexible management style and is able to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Demonstrated leadership in designing and implementing operational safety & security programs