About the Job:
We at Digi, firmly believes that a good customer experience will be the key differentiator and unique proposition to our business. As we continue the transformation journey of unifying the customer experience in all our touch points both physical and digitally. you will be part of an exciting journey of driving/propose/innovate new experience/enhancement that gives the best and seamless experience to our customers.
In this role, you will be playing an integral part in designing and exploring the next innovation. You will conduct feasibility assessments, analyze and gather requirements, synthesize UI/UX journeys into innovative solutions and determine a workable end-to-end product. You will also design and implement user journeys, process improvements and solutions, all while working with cross-functional and supporting teams. The principal goal of your work is to drive better user experience in all the touch points which supports business objectives.
- Evaluate business opportunities, analyze business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and design and implement solutions
- Interview and manage stakeholders to uncover problem-to-solve, and business value of requirements
- Analyze feasibility of user journey proposed by UX Research/UX Designers & assess impact to current systems and other channels.
- Design business architecture, business rules/exception handling required to minimize risk/impact to business.
- Governs user acceptance criteria to ensure workable software
- Responsible for change management of newly developed software, including creating user training materials, new processes/governance (where necessary), and user access management.
- Research and innovate on how to use technology to solve business problems, including running POCs on new partner systems, assess feasibility of introducing new technology to existing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications, including advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to interpret directions and objectives
- Strong analytical and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with agile way of work