Accountable for the day to day operations of the store, including sales, staffs, stock and resource management. The Store Head will manage store employees, including hiring, performance management, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities. The Store Head is responsible for maintaining the overall culture of the store and ansure staffs also represents and embrace the store’s culture and goals. They will oversee the operational standards of the store as well as execute the strategy set by management. The Store Head will regularly review store performance to ensure set KPIs are met and ensure excellent execution and great customer experience.
- Somebody who is strong in leading people and operations, have an eye for detail and possess good business acumen.
- Results driven, good at managing KPIs and deliverables as is expected in any sales and service organization
- Very passionate about customers, knowing their needs and expectations and working towards exceeding them
- Somebody who enjoys working with people, outgoing, fun-loving and with a positive attitude
- Dynamic, energetic and team spirited
- Be customer focused; lead and deliver high standards of service and drive the desired culture according to Digi guideline.
- Maximise profitability and meeting KPIs set ; manage staff performance and development via motivation, coaching / counselling and disciplining where necessary
- Manages resource planning & cost in the store, including scheduling, recruitment, orientation and training of employees, ensuring resource are productive and optimized.
- Ensure that all operations in the Digi Store are in compliance with the company’s goals, values and standard operating procedures
- Responsible for all company assets (devices, accessories, SIM card, cash, sales tools etc) are properly reconciled, documented accurately and updated in a timely in the systems so that there is no loss, fraud or abuse
- Ensure availability of merchandise and inventory, by monitoring stocks level and request replenishment on time.
- Work with Head of Retail Sales, Region (HRS) to plan and implement initiatives to drive sales, in and out of store
- Be aware of competitors’ activities and offerings, lead team in countering objections with Digi’s value proposition, and feedback to HRS for escalation.
- Ensure store front, digital content & POSM displays are current; and merchandising are in proper order according to the planogram. Ensure timely dissemination of marketing information, policies & procedures to staffs
- Continuously reviews feedback from customers, current processes, systems, SOP to enhance the customer experience & service delivery for our customers and potential customers.
- Ensure that Digi Store is a reflection and represents the Digi brand and organization at all times. Ensure scheduled and proper maintenance is carried out for the store (e.g. signage, store front, lighting) and Digi properties (e.g. laptops, furniture, kiosks, touchscreens) and any malfunction is rectified immediately.
- Back-up Head for another Digi Store as and when required
- Candidates must have either a Diploma or Degree
- Have 3 to 5 years managing a retail outlet or branch operation
- Possess good organization and execution skills.
- Have The ability to work in high pressure situations and to “think in your feet”
- Be able to read and understand sales data
- Self motivated with high level of confidence
- Have strong people skills, with experience in leading, managing and developing a team
- Good communication skills and language proficiency in English and BM. Mandarin is an added advantage
- Must be willing to be located at any Digi Retail Store assigned
- Willing to work on a 5 day week (weekends and PH including) and long hours as and when required