Senior, Controlled Channel Planning is a specialist role focusing on incentive & campaign planning for controlled channel nationwide. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to own all incentive planning initiatives to support our franchise sales force nationwide. This individual will craft programs and communication to give pivotal sales direction to our sales team. You will be working in partnership across the Sales organization to proactively manage the portfolio.
• Strong communicator and team player, able to present new campaign idea and post campaign review to senior management. Able to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to dynamic requirements and focus.
• Able to see the big picture from Digi point of view and possess strong planning skills that will maximise franchise channel ability to achieve sales targets every quarter.
• Strong drive to challenge the status quo and push boundaries across teams, departments and divisions to achieve the required outcomes. • Someone who is positive in nature, with high energy, drive, resilience, and demonstrable passion for consumer sales.
• Someone with high integrity, confident, appreciates challenges, good communicator and facilitator, values collaboration and comfortable to work in team or group setting.
• You are excited to see your ideation bear fruit through the success of franchise sales channel.
• Lead creative and effective campaigns that guide the controlled channel to achieve GA targets and high ARPU.
• Review & devise incentive program to keep the channel excited and motivated. Setting performance objectives and updating as necessary.
• Develop efficient systems for collection information on performance. Periodically review outlet KPI to align with company revenue goals.
• Design and review policies related to controlled channel sales productivity. Keep a good balance between KPI and incentives; long term vs short term incentives with objective to keep channel continuously engaged.
• Able to review SOP and framework to suggest improvement to existing way-of-work to achieve Consumer Sales goals. Continuously finding ways to improve channel platforms and personalizing solutions to meet Sales objectives.
• At least 8 years in working experience in Communication / Sales Management / Planning / Performance Management, preferably working at a Planning role in a medium to large business setting. Experience in performance / incentives management will be added bonus but not necessary a requirement ie able to pull data from various online systems for analysis.
• Able to resolve conflict and connect various stakeholders/ departments together to produce synergised effective outcomes. Having skills in project management is added bonus.
• Highly proficient in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging communication materials and reports for both internal and external Management team and key stakeholders.
• Creative, detailed and result oriented, self-motivated working under minimal supervision, ability to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines, demonstrated composure under stress and in times of uncertainty.