You are responsible for Category & Vendor Management and to drive Sourcing Strategy based on business and technology requirements, conduct analysis and sourcing processes, provide recommendation and presentation to key stakeholder and committee for Digi (Malaysia).
- An individual who has a deep understanding of strategy and analysis within Sourcing or Procurement preferably in IT/network area.
- Confident and comfortable in interacting with numerous senior stakeholders. You therefore need to be a natural communicator and interact with them effectively and convincingly on complex matters.
- Results oriented, analytical and structured, demonstrating excellent collaboration abilities
- Able to work with a high degree of execution power, energy and passion
- A person with high level of integrity and ethics
- An excellent team player who has a good legal understanding of contract agreement including the terms and conditions, and able to draft and review standard contract templates.
- Manage category from a sourcing perspective including strategic & opportunity assessment, determine sourcing strategy, execute sourcing strategy, tactical execution, supplier relationship management, performance management and be accountable for the delivery of agreed savings and value add targets.
- Lead and/or support category management activities in Telenor and/or Developed Asia (DA) Cluster, both globally/regionally and locally. These include market analysis, vendor analysis and the entire competitive sourcing process including short listing of vendors, negotiation through to closure of contract.
- Lead in vendor negotiation in both sourcing process and any cost saving initiatives. Able to plan and execute negotiation strategy; knowing priorities and alternatives.
- Manage early stakeholder engagement and take lead in stakeholder management from sourcing perspective, including alignment of sourcing strategies for stakeholders buy-in and implementation.
- Moderate requester’s demand between strict timeline against TPC plan and deliverables together with stakeholder and TPC.
- Lead and/or support DA Vendor Management initiatives both globally/regionally and locally.
- Lead in managing post contract management for DA.
- Report on savings of existing contracts and on business-case level of new contracts, and on sourcing project deliverables.
- Work with stakeholder and Finance on opportunity assessment including budget management against sourcing activities with a view of optimize value received for spend.
- Support Telenor Procurement Company (TPC) as Global Sourcing functions – Global/Regional Category Management as well as Purchasing Hub, etc.
- Ensure compliance to internal control standards for all sourcing activities.
- This role may require some short International traveling from time-to-time mainly in Asia region