You are our dedicated Sourcing Partner/Point of Contact and you will manage all local S2P (Sourcing to Pay) sourcing execution activities. As our Ambassador to internal stakeholders on sourcing ambition, value, process and compliance, you will drive overall organizational change management, and support digital procurement project execution. (Special project when required). You shall also provide expertise to drive and support large & complex sourcing process improvement and process automation initiatives.
- A proactive, assertive team player who is driven to fulfill sourcing projects & initiatives as opposed to order processing
- Professional, tactful and prompt in your undertakings as a Sourcing Partner
- Open to ideas and someone who flourishes in a lean, dynamic, fast-paced ecosystem where change is a constant and efficiency is the way forward
- Able to present outcome/results of Sourcing projects to the Management team including Chief Officers and stand firm with such fact based outcome.
- Service oriented and customer obsessed; have clear business acumen in delivering tasks
Your responsibilities include:
- Working together and closely with business stakeholders to manage their overall sourcing demand, forecast and allocated budget; identify spend category gap and savings opportunities and plan for the sourcing executions via regular alignment meetings.
- Ensuring clear demand pipeline for next 12 months is planned; where demands are translated into savings opportunity & targets, sourcing execution plan, and identify potential spend consolidation or diversification strategy with potential Vendors.
- Driving execution and closure of sourcing projects by conducting/going through vendor market analysis, spend analysis, evaluation and selection criteria, tender documents, negotiation, contracting, sourcing documentation (Executive Summary and Contract Summary), order approval, etc.
- Consulting and work with stakeholders on decisions for contract renewal, re-negotiation or termination, and executing such decisions on contracts. You will also need to resolve post-contract disputes and issues resolution together with stakeholders.
- Ensuring all sourcing execution is in adherence to TSP (Telenor Sourcing Process) framework, and continuously drive process simplification/ automation within the framework.
- Ensuring contract commercial compliance and all local contract/commercial escalation matters are handled and solved promptly.
- Monitoring vendor performance to ensure project is rolled out as described in contracts where required.
- Timely reporting of Contracted Savings, in adherence to Telenor Blue Book of Savings, OE Savings, Monthly MBR reporting, and other reporting need e.g. team dashboard
- Ensuring timely delivery of savings target
- Supporting internal and external audit activities when required