You’ll be playing as Technical Lead Role on planning and designing (including specification of systems, solutions, design & integration architecture), conducting, leading and coordinating development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure, and configuration of the related systems.
Prepares and utilizes project plans for significant IT development, enhancement and maintenance efforts. Leads technical projects through project development phases: analysis, development, implementation, deployment and production.
We want you if you are:
- A technical expertise in web, mobile web & apps development.
- A technical lead in handling application change requests or projects with solid experiences in SDLC.
- Experienced in implementing project using Waterfall & Agile methodology, knowing the standards, processes and best practices.
- Experience in Drupal and Magento platform development
- Familiar with AWS(Amazon ELK, Cloudfront(CDN), AWS RDS(MySQL) and integration protocols mainly SOAP & REST.
- Equipped with solid skills in stakeholder & vendor management.
- Passionate with strong analytical mindset & always with business hat on to continue seek improvement in achieving fast-to-market and ready for change.
- Flexible in approach to resolve challenges and understands how his or her job impacts business results.
- Committed to provides services in a respectful manner and delivers services accurately as well as on time
- A good team player, values the input and know-how of other team members, trustful, helpful and respectful.
- Confident in presentation, and excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Technical Lead or Specialist for the Portal platforms (ecommerce or order capture) who responsible in requirement gathering, technical impact analysis, provide delivery plan or work with Project manager for project plan, providing technical recommendation, produce solution design together with solution architect & vendor, manage testing, and coordinate release deployment.
- Responsible in managing vendor, and stakeholders from various departments including Marketing, Customer Service, Operations & etc.
- Responsible to present to management or stakeholders for investment, progress updates and decision making.
- Responsible to ensure change request or project is deliver on time within approved budget and with quality.
- Responsible in assess and provide mitigation if occurs technical blockers during change request or project implementation.
- Responsible on capacity planning, including of capacity analysis, planning and performance optimization.
- Responsible to coordinate transferring of knowledge to the operational support team effectively during project deployment or hand-over.
- At least a degree level qualification in Computer Science or Technology field or hold a professional qualification from a recognized body, though extensive relevant experience may be considered in place of this
- At least > 3 years of working experience on web & mobile web/apps development and project Implementation in related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Added advantages if have experience in Telco industry, or familiar with Telco products and services.
- Added advantages if have experience in UI/UX design or minds full of user experience do & don’t and best practices.
- Added advantages if have experience in php
- Added advantages if have experience in nodejs
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work in virtual matrix organizations and distributed sites
- Motivated by, and committed to meeting challenging individual and team deadlines
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.