No Gift Policy
Our No Gift Policy is established to avoid actual or perceived conflict of interest in any ongoing or potential business dealings and decision making, and to demonstrate our commitment to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
The policy disallows employees to receive gifts from, or give gifts to any third parties including vendors, customers, business partners, regulators, potential employees and potential vendors. The policy covers all types of gifts, including: Tangible gifts such as food hampers, flowers, pens, caps, t-shirts, mugs, calendars, bags, key chains and diaries; and Intangible gifts such as product discount, services, advantage or any other benefit, which is not extended to all employees of Digi.
However, corporate merchandise and souvenirs are exempted if the following criteria are met:
- The items are attached with company logo
- The items are of nominal value
- The items are given at the following types of event:
- Open to public (eg. job fair, trade events, conference, etc); or
- By invitation where the invitation is not exclusive to one organisation or person and participation is transparent (eg. industry meeting, media event, Annual General Meeting, etc.)
- The items are not concealed or wrapped The items are given equally to all participants attending the event without discrimination.