- Jaringan PRIHATIN Programme extended until 31 August 2021 for eligible Malaysians under the Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (BPR)
- Customers can opt for the rebates on a wide range of prepaid and postpaid plans or subsidies for smartphones and tablets
- Prioritised delivery of internet services and devices
- Network performance maintained as average monthly usage climbed to 21.4GB per subscriber
SUBANG JAYA, 16 July 2021 – Digi.com Berhad (Digi) delivered a resilient quarter, driven by focused execution on its strategic business priorities. The company recorded service revenue of RM1,340 million, a marginal growth of 1.7% Y-Y, driven by increased internet usage.
Special promotion for all customers is extended to 31 July 2021 to support new normal routines of working, studying and playing at home
SUBANG JAYA, 25 June 2021 – As part of an effort to ensure that more Malaysian households stay connected during this total lockdown period, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is extending the Digi Fibre 150 (DF150) promotion until 31 July 2021.
Subang Jaya, 21 June 2021 – The Board of Directors of Digi.Com Berhad announced in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today that the company has signed a conditional share purchase agreement (“SPA”) with Axiata Group Berhad (“Axiata”), as part of the prior-announced proposed merger of telecommunications operations Celcom Axiata Berhad (“Celcom”) and Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”). This signing follows the satisfactory completion of due diligence processes, allowing the parties to…
RM100,000 worth of credit to be won during the two-month eBelia campaign period
- Since launching in 2020, the digital HR super app has expanded to include 20 modules to cater to various business needs
- Also introducing the “Ultimate HR Starter Kit for 2021”, which comes with a HR digitalisation readiness checklist, to guide businesses on adapting to current times
SUBANG JAYA, 9 June 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today launches a new and improved altHR super app and a HR Starter Kit to assist SMEs and micro…