Keeping customers connected through resilient network, easy access to self-serve online, 24/7 customer service support, and special offers
SUBANG JAYA, 3 June 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) reaffirms its commitment to continue helping customers stay connected with their social, learning and work life during the current Full Movement Control Order (FMCO).
Maintaining quality of network services
Digi’s priority is to ensure the high availability and consistency of our network services, especially at residential areas, customer touchpoints, as well as at medical and vaccination centres. Our network teams have been fully mobilised and are working around the clock to ensure that network and connectivity service levels are maintained throughout this critical time. This includes work to upgrade capacity at high-traffic areas and improve both outdoor and indoor coverage, as people turn to the internet for online schooling, working and staying at home.
Keeping all service channels open to serve customers’ needs
Digi continues to make all its service channels available, including enhancing its digital channels to make it easier for customers to transact online, encouraging more customers to stay home and self-serve.
- Digi enhanced website now allows customers to do three types of transactions without the need to login:
- Reload and bill payment can also be done on behalf of family members, so customers can help their parents, siblings and friends stay connected.
- Digital self-service channels MyDigi app and Digi Online Store continue to be available 24/7.
- Customer Care hotline, Live Chat and Social Media platforms continue to be staffed 24/7.
- For offline customer service support when necessary, Digi Stores and Digi Store Express remain open while adhering to strict safety standard operating procedures (SOP) and operating hours as set by the government and relevant authorities.
Products and services catering to different segments and customers’ affordability
As Malaysians increasingly shift to online transactions for personal and business needs during the lockdown, Digi has a range of products and services, including limited time added benefits, to serve different customers’ needs and affordability.
- Digi Prepaid customers will enjoy an extra 10% airtime when they perform online reloads
- Malaysian students aged 12-24 years old can sign up for Digi’s Pakej Data Khas Pelajar for only RM20/month. This package comes with 15GB of truly high-speed internet with a 30-day validity period. More information on this package HERE
- Under the Jaringan Prihatin programme, eligible customers can choose between a RM180 rebate over a wide range of prepaid and postpaid plans, or the RM300 subsidy for smartphones and tablets. During this FMCO, all customers need to do is to register online and the SIM card or smart device will be delivered to their doorsteps. More information HERE
Fibre broadband, 3X faster
- The new DigiFibre 150 comes with unlimited internet at high-speed of 300Mbps from as low as RM100'. This plan with 3X faster speed is a limited time offer exclusively for Digi Postpaid customers, who may find themselves needing additional data for the whole family to stay connected. More details HERE
Additional data for productivity and education
- Both Digi Prepaid and Postpaid customers will continue to enjoy additional 1GB data daily which can be redeemed via UMB codes. More details HERE
Additional e-learning resources for school children
- Through MyDigi app, students can also supplement their online schooling by subscribing to JomTuisyen for only RM10/month and get access to over 10,000 video lessons. Families with children under Year 6 can also subscribe to Zapzapmath Home, a fun an interactive math-based learning at only RM2/week.
Micro and small businesses
To assist micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) in digitalising their business, Digi Business PENJANA bundles are eligible for the Ministry of Finance’s SME Digitalisation Grant, offering MSME subsidies and savings of up to RM6,000, plus digital solutions at no extra costs. More information HERE.
During this period, Digi continues to keep customers connected to what matters most, and would like to take this opportunity to urge everyone to stay at home as much as possible, and if at public places, to adhere to safety SOP at all times. Stay safe, stay strong Malaysia.