- Enjoy unlimited ultra fast fibre internet
- Get up to 20% off on your postpaid line
- Complimentary access to world class entertainment with 6 months Amazon Prime Video
SUBANG JAYA, 6 JULY 2020 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today unveiled Digi Internet Freedom, a new range of plans that provide customers with a total connectivity experience via fibre internet at home and on Digi’s 4G LTE network while on-the-go with postpaid lines.
Digi’s Chief Marketing Officer, Loh Keh Jiat said, “We are mindful that during this time our customers are looking for products that add value to their lifestyle and keep them connected at all times. In tune with these needs, we have formulated a total connectivity offering that gives customers great savings on fibre internet and postpaid plans while enjoying free digital services that continue to enable their digital lifestyles. We believe Digi Internet Freedom will serve well to satisfy our customers’ current affordability and connectivity demands, both at home and on-the-go.”
Total connectivity plans to cater for customers’ Internet needs
There are three (3) plans offered under the new Digi Internet Freedom, giving customers the flexibility to choose any one that best suits their internet usage requirements:
- Digi Internet Freedom 130: With speeds of up to 100Mbps, this plan is suitable for a small household or light internet users such as moderate online gaming and HD video streaming. It is available at RM130 per month.
- Digi Internet Freedom 190: With speeds of up to 500Mbps, this plan is ideal for an average household with multiple users to share. It is great for multi-player console gaming and enjoying HD or 4K video streaming without any data usage worries. It is priced at RM190 per month.
- Digi Internet Freedom 290: With speeds of up to 1Gbps, this plan is also great for the average household with multiple users and provides consistent ultra fast speed even when more than 10 devices are used simultaneously. It is available at RM290 per month.
Substantial savings and entertainment perks for all
Customers who sign up for the Digi Internet Freedom 190 or 290 will enjoy savings as much as 20% on their principal postpaid line commitment fee for life (details are available in the table below). Digi Internet Freedom customers will also get to enjoy the postpaid savings immediately upon successful registration.
On top of that, with the new Digi Internet Freedom plans, customers will also enjoy 6 months of Amazon Prime subscription on Digi worth RM162, giving them access to thousands of popular movies, hit TV shows and Amazon Originals such as The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Fleabag, Homecoming and more. Amazon Prime Video is available via the Amazon Prime Video app on select smart TVs, mobile devices, tablets or online at PrimeVideo.com. After the complimentary 6 months has expired, customers will have the option to renew their Amazon Prime Video subscription at RM27 per month through EasyAdd by Digi.
For added convenience, customers will receive a single bill that reflects all their Digi subscriptions, enabling them to easily manage their bills with just a single tap of a button via the MyDigi app, all while gaining additional rewards at the same time.
These benefits make Digi Internet Freedom one of the best value fibre internet and postpaid bundles currently available in the market.
|New Digi Internet Freedom: Total connectivity at home and on-the-go for all in the family|
|Monthly Fee (RM)||130||190||290|
|Internet Quota (GB)||Unlimited Data|
|Pair with Digi Postpaid 80 or above for more benefits|
|More Postpaid Lines, More Savings*||N/A||1 postpaid line : Save 5%|
2 postpaid lines: Save 10%
3 postpaid lines and above: Save 20% (*discounts applied on the principal line with minimum commitment of RM80 per month)
|Entertainment||6-months of Amazon Prime Video subscription included|
Digi Internet Freedom is available for customers residing in selected areas within the Klang Valley, Penang, and Sabah. The 24-month subscription plan comes with free standard installation and a free router. Interested customers are advised to check if they are within the coverage area via the Digi Internet Freedom website HERE.
For more information and to sign up for the new Digi Internet Freedom, visit http://digi.my/internetfreedom or any selected Digi stores.