SUBANG JAYA, 6 SEPTEMBER 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”)’s #MYBaikHati campaign now offers its device pick-up service across Peninsular Malaysia, making it easier for more Malaysians to donate their unused devices to students in need.
#MYBaikHati is an ongoing drive to collect smartphones, tablets and laptops to be repurposed and distributed to B40 students. The aim is to support students from B40 households with their online learning needs and enable their education continuity.
Safe and easy way for you to donate
This free pick-up service makes it easy and safe for donors while ensuring that eligible students get the devices in the shortest time possible. Interested parties can use this service and donate a 4G-enabled device by:
- Step 1: Visiting #MYBaikHati webpage to register your interest
- Step 2: Filling up your details and uploading an image of the device
Devices to donate would be smartphones, 4G-enabled tablets, laptops and Chromebooks with Windows 8 OS or better. Devices must be in working condition, show no major damage and preferably with the chargers intact.
Digi will do the rest!
Once registered, a Digi personnel will be in touch with the donor within a week to arrange for the pick-up service. Donors in Klang Valley can also drop off the devices at the Klang or Cheras Digi Stores.
Upon pick-up, the devices will be assessed, refurbished and subsequently distributed to eligible B40 students.
More aid for students available with Digi
Digi also has a range of connectivity offerings that support online learning needs at this time, including:
- Jaringan PRIHATIN subsidies with RM180 rebates for prepaid and postpaid plans or a RM300 device subsidy.
- Pakej Data Khas Belia with 15GB high-speed internet for only RM20/month available until 31 October 2021.
- Gemilang deals with more affordable offers to own smartphones from as low as RM1.
For more information on #MYBaikHati campaign, visit www.digi.com.my/yellow-heart/MyBaikHati.