- 5G offers unparalleled opportunities for local entrepreneurs to innovate new solutions and content
- Malaysia’s first 5G OpenLab in Cyberjaya is available for entrepreneurs to conduct 5G use case trials
SUBANG JAYA, 15 NOVEMBER 2019 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) and Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) announced today a collaboration to ensure more entrepreneurs, startups and developers obtain access to…
- Best all-in (phoneand plan) monthly payment with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 starting from RM168
- First 250 pre-orders will receive free gifts worth up to RM656
SUBANG JAYA, 11 November 2019 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) customers can now pre-order the latest Huawei Mate 30 and Huawei Mate 30 Pro beginning today until 13 November at all Digi Stores nationwide through Digi’s easy ownership programme PhoneFreedom 365 (PF365…
SUBANG JAYA, 24 OCTOBER 2019 – Deepavali is coming soon and what’s better than making sweet memories with sweet deals offered by MyDigi Rewards. From 27th October 2019 to 29th October 2019, Digi is offering fantastic deals on selected merchants from as low as RM0.99. What are you waiting for? Check out MyDigi Rewards to satisfy your sweet cravings today!
RM2.99 for a Regular Drink from Tealive (RRP: RM6.50)
SUBANG JAYA, 18 October 2019 – Digi.com Berhad (Digi) recorded stronger quarter-on-quarter performance in Q3 2019, delivering a 0.9% service revenue1growth at RM1,464 million, while margins remain healthy as EBITDA stands at RM725 million or 46% margin.The company continues to be geared for profitable growth, underlined by a disciplined focus on operational efficiency, to surpass challenging industry developments.
Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) will offer Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 starting on 1st November 2019 (Friday), featuring an Always-On display, breakthrough communication, fitness and health capabilities along with built-in cellular.
Customers will be able to pre-order AppleWatch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) beginning from 25th October 2019 at www.digi.my.
- Easy for customers to subscribe and manage all in one platform
- Fast and simple onboarding for partners looking to scale and build recurring revenue
- Service available to all Malaysians, Digi and non-Digi customer
SUBANG JAYA, 15 OCTOBER 2019 –Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today announced the availability of MyDigi Subscriptions by EasyAdd,offering customers the convenience of subscribing and managing multiple subscription…