Performance driven by solid postpaid and data growth, supported by solid operational efficiency
- EBITDA stands at RM723 million with 48% margin
- PAT resilient at RM366 million
- Shared preliminary learnings from Telenor Group's 5G pilots
- Set to begin field trials open to interested partners to test more use cases in the coming months
PUTRAJAYA, 18 April 2019 - Starting today, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is enabling Malaysians to explore the potential of 5G in the areas of Emergency Services, Learning and eSports at the 5G Malaysia Showcase happening over the next…
PUTRAJAYA, 11 April 2019 - Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today demonstrated its 5G network preparedness to members of the media, which it will debut at the 5G Malaysia Showcase taking place from 18 to 21 April 2019.
Through an onsite speed test, Digi demonstrated faster data speed and greater network capacity, with results of transmission speeds of up to 1.6Gbps on the 100MHz spectrum 5G network.
Onboard connectivity solution promotes better passenger experience
SUBANG JAYA, 10 APRIL 2019 - Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) has launched a Wi-Fi solution to enable bus and train companies as well as other land transport operators to offer seamless connectivity to their passengers as they commute and travel about. iFleet Wi-Fi is Digi's first subscription-based, transport connectivity solution that aims to improve the onboard…
- The phone ownership plan is now available for all Malaysians with a wider range of smartphones including the newly launched Huawei P30 Pro
- Free 365 protection by Digi Shield for selected plans
- RM0 Upfront Payment on the latest smartphones
KUCHING, 3 April 2019 - Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is collaborating with Trienekens (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd (Trienekens) to provide connectivity to Kampung Sungai Tapang. This initiative is one such that answers the state government’s call through Sarawak Multimedia Authority (SMA) to develop and move the underserved community towards a Digital Economy.