- Business Continuity Digitalisation (BCD) Programme is in collaboration with MDEC’s 100 Go Digital (100GD) Initiative
- The Programme’s first webinar series on 10 June is now open for registration
- Digi also provides support to SMEs as a Technology Solutions Provider (TSP) under the SME Business Digitalisation Grant
Subang Jaya, 28 May 2020 - Digi and the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) today announced its Business…
- Virtual dedicated hotline set up to help volunteers and counsellors provide emotional support and counselling services during this challenging Covid-19 pandemic period.
- Hotline automatically forwards phone calls to volunteers across Malaysia who are working from home during the Movement Control Order (MCO); removes the need for physical office space and desk phones.
SUBANG JAYA, 21 MAY 2020 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is partnering with KupiKupi FM, a local Sabahan radio station to bring ‘Kita-Kita Juga Baini’, the Digital Kaamatan Festival to life through a whole month of festivities including live performances, singing competitions, and great deals for customers.
Despite social distancing guidelines that requires festivals to be celebrated in a different way this year, ‘Kita-Kita Juga Baini’, will bring all Sabahans…
Shareholders are invited to join remotely and vote online
SUBANG JAYA, 20 May 2020 - Digi.Com Berhad announced today that the company’s 23rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 1 June 2020 at 10.00 am, and it will be a fully virtual AGM, conducted via live streaming and online voting, as we take every necessary precaution to safeguard the wellbeing of our Shareholders and minimise the risk of Covid-19 infections.
Extraordinary selfless deeds by everyday heroes inspire Digi’s “Menyulam Budi” Raya video
SUBANG JAYA, 20 MAY 2020 – To commemorate this year’s special way of celebrating Raya, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) through its Raya video, “Menyulam Budi” brings Malaysians back to the significance of this festivity - a season of coming together and giving.
SUBANG JAYA, 18 May 2020 – With the Raya festivities around the corner, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) has introduced its Digi Sinaran Raya campaign which enables customers to rediscover the spirit of the season while enjoying exclusive Raya deals at the same time. Themed #LebihJimatLagiErat, Digi brings a special sale for everyone to keep them connected to what matters during Raya celebration and at the same time allow them to save up during this challenging time.…