- Digi Abadi gives up to RM40,000 free life insurance cover for 100,000 customers
- Easy-to-maintain prepaid internet plan, available exclusively online from as low as RM20 per month
SUBANG JAYA, 15 May 2020 - Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”) together with AXA Affin Life Insurance is offering Digi Abadi, Malaysia’s first of its kind prepaid internet plan that comes bundled with free life insurance cover.
Flagship recruitment programme offers young talents direct mentorship with Chief Officers and employment in a leading digital company
SUBANG JAYA, 13 MAY 2020 - Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is calling for digitally-savvy and innovative young Malaysians to join its exclusive annual CXO Apprentice Programme.
SUBANG JAYA, 10 May 2020 – During this Movement Control Order (MCO), mothers all over the country have been working tirelessly around the clock in order to maintain a sense of normalcy within the household. They have taken on multiple roles including that of teacher, cook, cleaner and entertainer, and nobody can do all these quite like how a mother can.,
Technology is a huge part of our lives – you’re probably reading this on your smartphone, laptop or tablet right now! In a time where we have to stay apart to stay safe, connectivity has proven to be more important than ever before. This rings true for many, especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and micro businesses that have had to turn to the internet and digital technology to stay afloat.
- Performance fuelled by internet and digital growth
- Announces 4.2 sen dividend equivalent to RM327 million
- Leveraging digital capabilities and proactive business continuity measures to mitigate impact of Covid-19
SUBANG JAYA, 23 April 2020 – Digi.com Berhad (Digi) recorded a 0.7% y-o-y service revenue1 growth to RM1,366 million, buoyed by a 13.3% y-o-y internet and digital revenue growth in the first quarter of 2020 the…
- Complements Digi’s RM1 million donation to MOH for medical equipment and supplies
- Enables contributions on a secure platform via MyDigi app
SUBANG JAYA, 21 April 2020 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today introduced its first Yellow Heart crowdfunding initiative with the COVID-19 Aid campaign.