SUBANG JAYA, 21 September 2020 - Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) and Allo Technology Sdn. Bhd. (Allo), a wholly owned subsidiary of Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), today announced an agreement to provide Malaysians with more connectivity choices for home broadband services.
- Eligible customers to enjoy up to 9GB of free data when reloading with ePenjana RM50 eWallet credit before 30 September 2020
- Full focus on delivering value to customers strengthened with appointment of new Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Sales Officer
SUBANG JAYA, 17 September 2020 – In line with the company’s drive to ensure customers stay connected affordably, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is encouraging customers to take advantage of its…
- More flexibility: Customers continue to enjoy the flexibility of easily owning a smartphone with PhoneFreedom 365’s 0% instalment plan
- More savings: Now enjoy additional plan discounts, on top of phone discounts such as the latest smartphone, OnePlus Nord and save RM1,127 1 for both phone and plan
- More internet: Streaming and gaming with double the high-speed internet quota of up to 200GB
SUBANG JAYA, 11 September 2020…
3 September 2020 – Telecommunications operators Celcom Axiata Berhad, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd, Maxis Berhad, U Mobile Sdn Bhd, Telekom Malaysia Berhad and TIME dotCom Berhad (collectively ‘the Industry’), are fully committed to partner with the Government and make connectivity a basic utility to fast-track Malaysia’s transition into a high-income digital society.
- #Kita, a short film celebrating Malaysian virtues or spirit of can-do traits inspired by local businesses and all things Malaysian-made
- A campaign that provides Malaysians access to more than 5,000 homegrown brands and small businesses
- Partnership with Shopee builds up to the largest Malaysian-made products sale with exclusive deals and offerings
SUBANG JAYA, 29 August 2020 – In conjunction with the…
Better value with more internet to help businesses run efficiently with uninterrupted connectivity
Subang Jaya, 10 August 2020 – Following the launch of the enhanced Digi Postpaid plans for consumers last week, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today announces new and improved Go Digi plans for all Digi Business customers.