- New Digi Postpaid plans come with improved simplicity, flexible options and greater value
- Additional savings for families, fibre and smartphones to help stretch the ringgit & meet the needs of more Malaysians
SUBANG JAYA, 23 FEBRUARY 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today announced its upgraded Digi Postpaid portfolio to support more Malaysians as they bounce back to recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Digi’s agile, inclusive and innovative way of work helped the new recruits embrace life as a Digizen
- All 2020 apprentices were selected through an entirely digital process, which was also a first for Digi
SUBANG JAYA, 16 FEBRUARY 2021 – Despite joining the company during the Covid-19 period, the fifth batch of apprentices from Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi)’s CXO Apprentice Programme are thriving in their respective roles as a result…
- Free WiFi at 12 People’s Housing Programme (PPR) in five states to enable education continuity
- Extended hours at 11 Community Internet Centres (PIK) managed by Digi
- Free 30GB per month data for productivity and learning sites
Subang Jaya, 16 February 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”) shared that it has powered up free 4G WiFi at 12 People’s Housing Programme (PPR) in Perlis, Perak, Terengganu, Melaka, and…
SUBANG JAYA, 11 FEBRUARY 2021 – As another intense monsoon season has left several states in Malaysia devastated by floods, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi)’s network operations team has been working round the clock to conduct network restoration in flood-stricken areas to ensure people can stay connected in difficult times.
- 10 years of education and partnerships in building resilient and responsible digital citizens, continuous customer engagement to educate on scam and fraud activities
- Launches Yellow Heart Safe Internet portal, a one-stop repository of educational material for all Malaysians
SUBANG JAYA, 9 February 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”) marked the 10th anniversary of its flagship Safe Internet programme, underscoring its Yellow…
Telcos also providing free WiFi connectivity for students at selected PPR communities and have extended operating hours of Pusat Internet Komuniti