- One stop centre for everything about OPPO at Digi Stores nationwide
- OPPO’s latest smartphones OPPO Reno6 and OPPO Reno6 Z are now available on Digi PhoneFreedom 365 with an ALL-IN price from RM130/month
SUBANG JAYA, 23 AUGUST 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) has collaborated with OPPO Malaysia to create the “OPPO Hub” at 29 Digi Stores across Malaysia. This move is in line with both Digi and OPPO’s commitment to…
- Enjoy an ALL-IN device and payment plan for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip3 starting from RM313/month or RM236/month respectively through Digi’s PhoneFreedom 365
- All-access High-speed Internet and plan rebate of up to RM480
SUBANG JAYA, 19 August 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) customers can now pre-order the latest Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 through Digi’s phone ownership programme…
- Pakej Peranti RM1 Malaysia Prihatin gives Malaysians more options to own smartphones from as low as RM1
- Prepaid users get more Internet with RM5 for 5GB top up
- More exciting offers to further enhance customers’ digital lifestyle
SUBANG JAYA, 18 August 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) celebrates the country’s National Day and Malaysia Day with Gemilang Deals from now until 30 September 2021.
Pakej Data Khas Belia empowers more Malaysian youth to be inspired and to stay connected with their daily digital lifestyle.
Bill rebates and Shopee voucher for new sign-ups
SUBANG JAYA, 11 August 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) recently launched an auto-billing campaign with MasterCard, giving customers a 5% rebate off their monthly bills for six months and a complimentary RM10 Shopee voucher* when they sign up for the auto-billing service with their Mastercard between now until 30 November 2021.
- Month-long survey aims to understand the impact of digital lifestyle, skills and risks to schoolchildren.
- Findings will guide future initiatives to help improve schoolchildren’s online experiences.
SUBANG JAYA, 6 AUGUST 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”) today launched its Yellow Heart ‘Life Under COVID-19 for Children Online: Values and Challenges’ survey.