A year-long donation drive to begin in Klang Valley with two easy options to contribute
SUBANG JAYA, 18 MARCH 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is calling on Malaysians to be part of #MYBaikHati, a device crowdsourcing campaign to provide students from lower income (B40) community with improved access to digital learning and equal opportunity to stay ahead in today’s digital age.
The collaboration seeks to provide MSMEs with the best of both worlds as a Digi Business customer and TNG Digital merchant
- New Digi Postpaid plans come with improved simplicity, flexible options and greater value
- Additional savings for families, fibre and smartphones to help stretch the ringgit & meet the needs of more Malaysians
SUBANG JAYA, 23 FEBRUARY 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today announced its upgraded Digi Postpaid portfolio to support more Malaysians as they bounce back to recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Digi’s agile, inclusive and innovative way of work helped the new recruits embrace life as a Digizen
- All 2020 apprentices were selected through an entirely digital process, which was also a first for Digi
SUBANG JAYA, 16 FEBRUARY 2021 – Despite joining the company during the Covid-19 period, the fifth batch of apprentices from Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi)’s CXO Apprentice Programme are thriving in their respective roles as a result…
- Free WiFi at 12 People’s Housing Programme (PPR) in five states to enable education continuity
- Extended hours at 11 Community Internet Centres (PIK) managed by Digi
- Free 30GB per month data for productivity and learning sites
Subang Jaya, 16 February 2021 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”) shared that it has powered up free 4G WiFi at 12 People’s Housing Programme (PPR) in Perlis, Perak, Terengganu, Melaka, and…
SUBANG JAYA, 11 FEBRUARY 2021 – As another intense monsoon season has left several states in Malaysia devastated by floods, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi)’s network operations team has been working round the clock to conduct network restoration in flood-stricken areas to ensure people can stay connected in difficult times.