1. What happens if I exceed my monthly Mobile Internet Quota? Will I be charged for extra usage?
No, you will not be charged extra when you exceed your monthly Mobile Internet Quota. Your data service will be throttled until the next billing cycle. You can opt for our 10 days or monthly Internet Quota Add-On to continue surfing the Internet at regular speed, subject to the relevant terms and conditions.
2. What is 4G Plus Internet?
4G Plus Internet is an additional quota given to customers from Mon – Fri between 9AM – 6PM on our high-speed 4G network. This quota is only usable on the 4G network with 4G devices. Upon depletion of 4G Plus Internet quota, the Internet quota from your standard internet bucket will be utilized.
3. I am given Unlimited 4G Plus Internet on Go Digi 168. Is this quota really unlimited?
Yes, you are allowed to use this unlimited quota from Mon - Fri, 9 am - 6 pm on Digi 4G network. However, this is subject to Digi’s current Fair Usage Policy (FUP).
4. In the previous Biz SmartFree plans, whatsapp and wechat usage is unlimited. Is this offering still included?
Yes, we will still whitelist the whatsapp and wechat app for customer usage.
5. Where can I check my data usage and balance?
You can check your data usage and balance via the MyDigi App.