Enjoy uninterrupted connectivity wherever you are with Digi's 4G network
Jalinan Digital Negara (JENDELA) is the government’s plan to expand the reach of the Internet to every corner of Malaysia, in preparation for 5G technology
Our aim is for the whole nation to experience quality connectivity on our 4G Network. In 2021, our 3G Network will slowly phase out to accommodate more people to a fully-connected 4G Network.
The expansion of our 4G network will take place progressively, with the goal of improving nationwide coverage and the quality of the broadband experience for our customers.
In order to lay the groundwork for the future implementation of 5G, we are exploring with several technology partners on the potential of creating even more meaningful experiences for our customers.
• Increase 4G coverage from 91.8% to 96.9% in populated area.
• Increase mobile broadband speeds from 25 Mbps to 35 Mbps.
• 83% premises nationwide will have access to gigabit speed of fixed broadband.
• Upgrade from 3G to 4G for better quality internet experience.
• When the entire country is fully-enabled on 4G, we will start introducing 5G technologies (after achieving Phase 1 objectives).
• To drive Malaysia towards becoming a stronger digital nation, 5G will first benefit businesses and industries, followed by its citizens.
• The full deployment of 5G will follow upon the robust platform for 4G coverage is achieved, in line with the 12th Malaysia Plan (RMK-12) thus boosting digital connectivity nationwide.
With the Fastest Mobile Network, everything is just better. Learn more about our network.
We are consistently developing and upgrading our network so that you can experience seamless Internet connectivity. Learn more about our 4G Network progress status.
As we speed up our network, you could be at peace of mind of low-risk radiation.
Let's you #BuatLebihL4Gi with Digi 4G
Staying connected to all that matters most is easy when you’re on Digi’s 4G network. Enjoy uninterrupted connectivity wherever you are.