How to get the RM50 Cashback?
Follow the steps below!
- Digi customers to apply online via CIMB eForm for CASA account opening
- Once CIMB debit card is collected at the branch and the account is activated;
- CIMB will credit RM50 cashback into the new account.
It’s so simple yet so rewarding.
Best part is, you don’t need to queue at the branch. Just do it online and then go to the branch to collect your CIMB Debit Card. Simple.
Who is eligible?
- 18 years old and above with valid Malaysian Identification Card (MyKad)
- Are not Existing-to-CIMB customers
- Does not hold any CIMB Current/Saving’s Account/-I
- This campaign is only valid for Digi customers who are new-to-bank (NTB) CIMB customers who successfully open a CIMB Current/Savings Account/-i online via CIMB Website
- *Ringgit Malaysia Fifty (RM50) Cashback is limited to the earliest 260 new CIMB Current Account/Savings Account/-i that were successfully open each month.
- This campaign is valid from 1 April 2022 until 30 June 2022.
- For full Campaign Terms and Conditions, click here.
Member of PIDM.
CIMB Current Account/Savings Account/-i is protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor