Direct Billing enables you to make purchases on any Apple platform and pay for it through your Digi monthly bill or prepaid balance.
Digital Services Support
At present, you can make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, subscribe to Apple Music, and buy iCloud storage etc.
You will need to set up an Apple ID before using this service. Once you have an Apple ID, you will be able to select Mobile Phone billing the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes or in your Account Settings in your iPhone Settings.
The charges will be listed in the Mobile Services section as iTunes or Apple Media
There is no spend limit on Digi Prepaid.
Digi Postpaid users will have a cap of RM500 for every rolling 30 days from the first transaction.
Yes, carrier billing will be set as the default payment mode if you are using the same Apple ID on different Apple devices. Do note that for verification purposes, a One-time-password will be sent to you before any purchase is made.
No, you will not be able to selectively disable carrier billing for specific Apple devices as payment information is tagged to your Apple ID.
Yes, simply follow the steps below to charge your purchases to another Digi mobile number:
- Visit http://apple.co/digi
- Select ‘Mobile Phone’ and then ‘Use Different Mobile Number’.
- Enter the mobile number you wish to charge your purchases to.
- Fill in the Account information and click ‘Next’. A verification code will be sent to you.
- Once the code has been verified, you will be returned to the Account screen.
- Select ‘Done’ and you are now ready to make purchases!
Yes, you will need to set up carrier billing again.
Yes. In order to use carrier billing, you must be connected to the Internet via mobile data or WiFi.