Customers with compatible iPhones will notice that when they are making phone calls, the "4G" icon will be displayed.
No. You will not be able to enjoy VoLTE when you are traveling outside Malaysia, for the time being.
To check the list of supported smartphones, click here
The VoLTE activation will be done automatically when your 4G sim card is inserted into a VoLTE certified phone. This is under the condition that your smartphone is updated to the latest firmware and that you are using a 4G sim card. If you are still unsure, please contact Digi customer service
- Minimum iOS version is 10.1. To check iOS version
- Settings -> General -> About -> Version
- How to update to iOS 10.1
- Settings -> General -> Software Update
- How to turn VoLTE in iPhone
- Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Options - > Enable 4G - > Select Voice and Data
- How to check if VoLTE is available
- Settings -> General -> About -> Carrier
- Tap on Carrier, it will change to IMS Status: Voice & SMS
You can disable VoLTE services via your smartphone's device setting. If you still have trouble disabling VoLTE, please do not hesitate to contact Digi customer service.
VoLTE is known as voice over LTE. The technology allows customer to enjoy high quality voice calls with almost no background noise.
The benefits of VoLTE are:
- Crystal clear voice quality
- Faster call set up time
- Simultaneous LTE voice and data usage
Digi VoLTE is available to all Digi postpaid, prepaid and business voice plan customers.
There will be no additional charges for using VoLTE. You will still have to pay the same voice tariff fees regardless of if you are on VoLTE or not.
No. VoLTE service does not consume your existing mobile Internet quota.