Skip to main content
- With IMEI blocking, the device can no longer be used for making & receiving calls; accessing the internet or any app via mobile internet service within any mobile service provider in Malaysia.
- A device with IMEI blocking can still be used in a WiFi environment within Malaysia, and with other mobile service provider outside Malaysia.
- Device Blocking will totally disable all functions of the device in any mobile or WiFi environment in Malaysia and outside Malaysia.
- Depending on the model type, the phone would display:
- SIM card registration failed.
- No network on the phone.
- Network bar icon is crossed.
- Connection failed.