Summary of Charges
- Account No. differs from Mobile No. as it covers all supplementary lines that are registered under the principal line, where applicable.
- Adjustments include refunds or additional charges that were unbilled in previous month(s).
- Previous Overdue Balance indicates total amount still unpaid from previous month(s).
- Current Charges cover the fixed monthly fee based on the type of plan; actual usage fees (voice, Internet, roaming, value-added services, etc); discounts given depending on the plan or promotion.
- Total Outstanding Amount is a total of Previous Overdue Amount & Current Bill Amount.
- Current Bill Analysis shows the usage charges for the bill cycle in terms of percentage.
- Payment Slip is retained by the Post Office or third party payment channel for record purposes after payment is made.
For types of payment channels, you can find this on Page 2 of the bill statement. For bill disputes, customers are advised to contact Digi via various points within 14 days of the Bill Statement date.
Where to Pay
For more channels, please click on the Payment Channels tab at the top
Details of Charges
- Monthly Fixed Charges show the fixed amount you are contracted to pay monthly based on the type of plan you have signed up for.
- Usage Charges cover both local and international usage. These include local & international SMS, MMS, voice & video calls. Local usage also features Internet usage, Talk Time Transfers, mobile services, etc.
- Total is the total amount you have incurred in the current bill cycle.
- If you have 1 or more supplementary lines, these phone lines are combined under 1 Digi bill for your principal line. Their respective usage charges are broken down under the Summary of Account page, outlining the different types of mobile plans each line is subscribed to.
- Depending on the type of Digi plan that customers subscribed, SMS and Voice calls that are made in Malaysia (domestic usage) are usually free between Digi to Digi network and between Digi to other networks in Malaysia; excluding Video calls. Charges for video calls will be displayed under voice call category.
- Internet/Data Usage listed here are in kilobytes (1,000 KB = 1 MB), measuring the amount of data consumed while on the Digi network in Malaysia.
- International Roaming Usage means the charges incurred from making voice calls, sending SMS and/or using the Internet while travelling outside of Malaysia. This list of charges can only be generated after the roaming service provider partner has sent them to Digi.
- Voice mails are also chargeable while travelling overseas & will appear under “Incoming Calls”.
- Internet Roaming shows any Roaming Pass that customers have purchased and activated to use Internet at a fixed rate on a daily basis or over a fixed number of days while travelling.