1. With effect from 29th May 2015, Digi Subscribers with active Internet Plans will be entitled to enjoy selected streaming live TV and live Radio streaming contents offered by Digi through its Digi Asia Live App Services (the "Service"). This entitlement is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying details (collectively, "Terms") provided by Digi and/or the Organizers and all applicable Terms and Conditions including but not limited to Digi’s Privacy Statement and Data Protection Obligations found on Digi’s website. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and by their participation herein, each participant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
2. For avoidance of doubt, Digi Subscribers shall mean all prepaid and/or postpaid Digi subscribers.
3. Digi subscribers shall enjoy the Service which allows access to selective live TV and live Radio streaming contents from public IP at zero data charges. (Note: There will be selective live TV channels and live Radio stations in the Service that are subjected to regular data charges when streaming the Service.)
4. To enjoy and use the Service, Digi Subscribers are required to download the Digi Asia Live App from Google Play Store. Data charges are imposed for the downloading of the Service.
5. The Asia Live App utilizes data in order to function. The Service must be activated via the Digi Asia Live App to enable Digi Subscribers to use and enjoy the selected live TV and live Radio streaming contents on the Service with no data charges.
6. Live TV channels and live Radio stations will be added and/or removed from time to time, at the sole and absolute discretion of Digi.
7. At all times, Digi makes no guarantees on the availability or quality of the live TV and live Radio streaming contents in the Service.
8. The Service will automatically end if Digi Subscribers elects to terminate the Internet subscription, or upon expiry of the prepaid or postpaid Internet plan. However, Digi Subscriber may be able to continue using the Asia Live App on the basis of Pay As You Use (PAYU) charges.
9. Digi reserves the sole and absolute discretion to, at any time, change, modify, vary and/or delete any aspect of the Service and/or any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
10. Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilization of the Service.
11. The Digi Subscribers using the Service shall be subjected to any guidelines or rules applicable to this Service which may be set out in www.digi.com.my from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Terms and Conditions.
12. Digi will use its best endeavors to maintain the confidentiality of the Digi Subscriber’s information and Digi is not allowed to disclose any information of the Digi Subscribers to any other third party SAVE AND EXCEPT in circumstances whereby Digi is legally compelled to disclose such information.
13. All other terms and conditions governing the use of any of Digi's mobile telecommunication services shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.