1. The Friend Finder Service ("Service") is applicable for Digi customers ("Customer"), including but not limited to the subscribers who are under the Digi Mobile employee rate plan ("Employee") (including those subscribers who are under the Digi Mobile employee supplementary rate plan).
2. Distributors, dealers and advertising agencies (and their immediate families) of Digi including the other companies within the Digi group are allowed to use the Service.
3. Subscription based and prepaid Customers will be charged their respective SMS charges for accessing the Service. Digi reserves the right to impose charges for the service. Please refer to https://www.digi.com.my for more details.
4. Digi does not warrant the timeliness, accuracy and usability of the service or that the service will be error free.
5. Digi reserves the absolute right to, at any time, change any aspect of the Service or any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
6. Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilization of the service. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, instructions and methods of using the Service are set out here.
7. The Customer using this Service shall be subjected to any guidelines or rules applicable to this Service which may be set out in www.digi.com.my from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Terms and Conditions.
8. Digi will use its best endeavours to maintain the confidentiality of the Customer's information and Digi is not allowed to disclose any information of the Customer to any other third party SAVE AND EXCEPT in circumstances whereby Digi is legally compelled to disclose such information.
The Customer using this Service shall comply with the requirements of Malaysian law, including but not limited to the Content Code and shall not provide prohibited Content or any Content in contravention of Malaysian law and Digi will have the right to withdraw access where the Subscriber contravenes the said requirements. Digi also have the right to block access to or remove such prohibited Content provided such blocking or removal is carried out in accordance with the complaint procedure outlined in the Content Code.