1. Digi Visual Voicemail service for Android ("the Service") will be offered to any Digi customers (" Customer") effective from 17th March 2014.
2. The Service will be offered to the Customer for FREE until further notice.
3. To enjoy the Service, the Customer will need to download the Service for FREE by accessing it here or via the Google Playstore and then follow the on-screen installation guide.
4. Customers who sign up for any Digi voice plans before the 5th of March will also need to manually sign up for the Service by dialling *128# before installing the Service.
5. To use the Service, a device with Android operating system of 2.3.3 and above with a data connection is required. Roaming data charges will apply while using this service when Customer is abroad.
6. Using the Service may result in text messages being sent by your phone for the purpose of voicemail message synchronisation. This will not result in any charges to the Subscriber.
7. Digi does not warrant the timeliness, accuracy and usability of the Service or that the Service will be error free.
8. Digi reserves the absolute right to, at any time, change any aspect of the Service or any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
9. Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilisation of the Service. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, instructions and methods of using the Service is set out.
10. The Customer using this Service shall be subjected to any guidelines or rules applicable to this Service which may be set out in www.Digi.com.my from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Terms and Conditions.
11. Digi will use its best endeavours to maintain the confidentiality of the Customer's information and Digi is not allowed to disclose any information of the Customer to any other third party SAVE AND EXCEPT in circumstances whereby Digi is legally compelled to disclose such information.
12. Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, suspend or substitute the Service at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi does not entitle the Customer to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Customer as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension.
13. The Customer using the Service shall comply with the requirements of Malaysian laws, including but not limited to the Content Code and shall not provide prohibited Content or any Content in contravention of Malaysian laws and Digi will have the right to withdraw access where the Customer contravenes the said requirements. Digi also have the right to block access to or remove such prohibited Content provided such blocking or removal is carried out in accordance with the complaint procedure outlined in the Content Code.