1. With effect from 25th February 2015, Digi will be offering its Subscribers Digi Music Freedom Services (the “Music Services”). The Music Services allows subscribers to use selected music services (“Partner Services”) at no Internet charges. This only covers audio music from the Partner Services, and does not include most videos, advertisements, and podcasts.
The zero Internet charges are applicable to music content within Partner Services only and not applicable for non-music content such as podcasts, talkshows, advertisements including but not limited to audio and banner advertisements.
For the avoidance of doubt, Subscribers means all Digi prepaid and/or postpaid subscribers with active Internet plans.
2. Subscribers subscribing to the Music Services from 25th February 2015 until 30th September 2015 will automatically enjoy a one hundred and twenty (120) days free subscription of the Music Services ("Free Trial Period"). If the Free Trial Period ends before 30th September 2015, subscribers may subscribe for another one hundred and twenty (120) day subscription for free. At the end of the Free Trial Period the Subscribers may elect to opt in for a paid Music Service subscription on a monthly basis with a fee to be determined by Digi.
3. Subscribers will be required to download the Music Freedom App before being able to fully use the Music Services. For the downloading of the Music Freedom App and Partner Services from the Google Play Store or App Store, data charges shall be applicable. Subscribers are advised that regular roaming charges shall be applicable for the use of the Music Services through roaming services.
4. Digi makes no guarantees on the availability or quality of the Music Services and/or the Partner Services.
5. Digi does not warrant the timeliness, accuracy and usability of the Music Services or that the Music Services will be error free.
6. Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, suspend or substitute the Partner Services and / or Music Services at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi does not entitle the Subscriber to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension.
7. Digi reserves the sole and absolute discretion to, at any time, to change any aspect of the Music Services or any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
8. Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilization of the Music Services. In addition to these Music Services Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions found on https://www.digi.com.my shall be applicable to the Subscribers.