1. Subscribers are advised to check if the subscribers' area is within Digi's coverage before sign up. Specific 4G LTE network areas list is available on here.
2. Charges upon registration:
- A one month plan advance payment is required. The payment will be credited into the first month bill after successful activation.
- There is a preset device upfront payment for MobiFi and the fee is not refundable.
- RM100 deposit for non-Malaysian subscribers.
- RM300 deposit is required to activate international roaming if tenure less than 6 months.
3. Digi does not warrant or guarantee the availability of internet usage and subscribers acknowledge and agree that the speed of the subscribers’ Broadband service is provided on a best-effort basis.
4. Upon exceeding the subscribers' monthly Internet quota, further usage to the Internet will be restricted and is subject to Digi's Fair Usage Policy. To continue surfing after exceeding quota, the subscribers can purchase Internet Top Up to gain additional quota.
Internet Top Up is an additional internet quota which can be purchased separately. Unused quota will be forfeited according to the specific expiry date at the point of purchase.
5. For Broadband 185 - the service shall be automatically throttled upon exceeding the monthly Internet quota and the Internet speed will be throttled to 512kbps. Digi reserve the right to change from time to time, subject to Fair Usage Policy.
6. You may purchase additional data to continue using the Internet at regular speed.
7. Types of Internet Top Up:
Standard top-up package: An additional internet quota with a specific expiry date. The internet speed will be based on the regular speed of the subscribers' subscribed service plan.
Service quota: An additional internet quota to surf at specific websites or mobile applications only, and will expire on a specific expiry date. The internet speed will be based on the regular speed of the subscribers' subscribed service plan.
8. All Internet quota is applicable for domestic usage within Digi network only. Data roaming charges shall be charged separately according to the data roaming charges determined by Digi’s roaming partners.
9. Auto billing discount of 5% off monthly total bill will be given for six (6) months from the date of subscription to subscribers who sign up for the auto billing service when registering for the new Digi Postpaid Broadband plans subscription. Total monthly bill includes monthly fees and usages, but excludes standard and itemised billing charges.
Note: Only applicable for sign-ups on the new Digi Postpaid Broadband plans. Not applicable for plan sign-ups before 1st March 2016
10. The 4G LTE network requires mobile equipment/devices capable of working on 2600 megahertz bandwidth or Band 7.
11. All other terms and conditions governing the use of any of Digi's mobile telecommunication services shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.