1. Subject to the eligibility set out in Paragraph 2 below, this promotion allows Digi Postpaid customers to be entitled to a RM20 rebate (“Rebate”) if the customer subscribes to Digi Fibre 150/190/270/290 (the “Promotion”).
- All existing Digi Postpaid customers with Digi Postpaid 60 / 90 / 120 / 150.
- All existing Digi Postpaid customers with Digi Postpaid 80 or above subscribed before 23 February 2021.
- Both Digi Fibre 150/190/270/290 and Digi Postpaid lines are under the same account; and
- The Digi Postpaid line is active at the point of registration for Digi Fibre 150/190/270/290.
3. You will continue to enjoy the Promotion so long as you fulfil the conditions as set out in Paragraph 2 above.
4. Notwithstanding the Promotion, you are allowed at any time to change your postpaid plan.
5. For existing Digi Fibre 90 and Digi Fibre 130 customer with the required Digi Postpaid plans, you are allowed to upgrade your plan to Digi Fibre 150/190/270/290 and enjoy the Promotion but your Digi Fibre 150/190/270/290 contract will be renewed for 24 months.
6. The Rebate is only applicable to the Digi Fibre 150/190/270/290 monthly recurring charge and shall not apply to any add-on service and / or mobile line that is bundled under your Digi account.
7. The Promotion will be cancelled if: -
- You are no longer a Digi Postpaid subscriber; and / or
- Your Digi Postpaid plan is changed to below Digi Postpaid 60
We will invoice you the full RM150 in your next invoice after any of the above event occurs.
8. The Promotion commence from 14 September until 30 November 2021. Digi may in its sole and absolute discretion at any time extend, modify and / or withdraw the Promotion and / or Promotion Period without any prior notice.
Digi & Samsung Joint Marketing
1. Digi x Samsung campaign is an exclusive campaign organized by Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“Digi”) and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”) to reward new customer who subscribe to either Digi Fibre 150, Digi Fibre 190, Digi Fibre 270, and Digi Fibre 290 plans or purchase selected Samsung Smart Monitor on the Samsung e-store only.
2. The subscription of Digi Fibre is subject to Digi’s terms and conditions available on https://www.digi.com.my/support/tnc/plans/broadband/digi-fibre-terms-of-use .
3. The sale transaction of the selected Samsung Smart Monitor is between Samsung SDS Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“SDS”) and the customer.
4. The scope of these Terms and Conditions is limited to the Campaign only.
This campaign commences on 14th September 2021 and valid until 30th November 2021. The Organisers reserve the right to extend the campaign period to any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
1. Anyone residing in Malaysia is eligible to participate in this campaign
2. Each eligible participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this campaign and by his or her participation in this campaign agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The eligible participant confirms that all personal details submitted are complete and accurate. The Organisers reserve the right to request for further information for verification purposes.
4. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect, or fraudulent entries or any entry which violates the Terms and Conditions and will automatically be disqualified.
This offer is applicable for:
a. New sign-ups for Digi Fibre 150, Digi Fibre 190, Digi Fibre 270, Digi Fibre 290 via Digi Store, Digi Store Express and Digi Store Online.
b. Customers who purchase Samsung Smart Monitor via Samsung e-store within the campaign period.
For Digi customer:
1. Customer must sign-up on the eligible plans i.e., Digi Fibre 150, Digi Fibre 190, Digi Fibre 270, and Digi Fibre 290 plans.
2. Eligible participants will receive Samsung E-voucher on the second month after your fibre service is activated.
3. Redemption of the Samsung E-voucher is available on the MyDigi App only.
4. Customer are required to log in using their Fibre number or Postpaid number (under the same account as Fibre) to redeem the E-voucher.
For Samsung customer:
1. Digi Fibre E-voucher is given to Samsung customer who purchase Smart Monitor via the Samsung e-store only.
2. Upon successful purchase of one (1) unit of the selected Smart Monitor.
3. You are required to register Smart Monitor with Samsung Members account.
How to enter [Samsung Account] on setting menu: Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account
4. Upon registration completed, you will receive an automated email consists of E-voucher code & Digi’s microsite link.
5. You will need to submit the required details as per stated in the Digi form.
6. Please refer to https://www.samsung.com/my/support/contact/ in the event you require any support.
Other General Terms and Conditions
1. The Campaign is valid during the Campaign Period only.
2. The Organiser reserves the rights to change or replace the free gift with products of similar value without any prior notice.
3. By participating in this Campaign, the eligible participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and the decisions of the Organiser on every aspect of this Promotion shall be final and binding.
4. All pictures and/or images of the promotional products found in any advertising and marketing materials are for illustration purposes only and may be different from the actual products.
5. The Organisers reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
6. The Organisers reserves the right to disqualify or reject any submission/ redemptions for the Free Gifts redemption in its sole discretion, in the event of any violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
7. In the event of an electronic, computer, operational and/or technical error affecting the details or pricing or quantity of the product or any promotion on the website, the Organisers reserve their rights to rectify such error and/or cancel any transaction which has been entered into in reliance of the said error.
8. The Organisers shall not be liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability, or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Campaign.
9. By participating in this Campaign , each eligible participant agrees to release and hold the Organisers and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Campaign or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the free gifts, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. In case of any dispute, the Organisers reserve the right to make the final decision. The Organisers’ decision will be final, and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
12. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
Digi Jom Fibre Contest
The “Digi Jom Fibre” Contest ("Contest") is organized by Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd. (201283-M) ("Digi”) and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent or additional accompanying Contest details (if any) provided by Digi as well as all applicable Terms and Conditions including but not limited to Digi’s Privacy Statement, Data Protection Obligations, and Fair Use Policy found on Digi’s website (collectively, “Terms”).
Participants of Digi Jom Fibre Contest will stand a chance to win:
2 years of FREE Fibre from Digi for yourself and a friend worth RM1,800 each (RM75/24 months)
This Contest commences on <14 September 2021> and runs until <30 November 2021> (“Contest Period”). Entries received after the Contest Period will automatically be disqualified.
Save where excluded below, this Contest is open to all active Digi subscribers (Postpaid, Prepaid and Fibre) and Non-Digi subscribers legally residing in Malaysia within the Contest Period. The following categories are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
- Permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi, the said employees’ Immediate Family Members; and advertising/promotional agencies, other related agencies and suppliers and their Immediate Family Members.
- Immediate family members mean any of the following: spouse, parents, children (whether natural or by adoption), siblings, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, grand-children, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in -law, daughters-in-law and sons-in-law.
- Each active Digi Subscribers eligible for this contest are referred to as “Eligible Participants”.
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Digi.
- The Eligible Participants shall be thirteen (13) years old and above. Failure to comply with this requirement, Digi shall have the right to cancel the entry and / or forfeit the Prize as the case may be.
Digi reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Participants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the Terms will automatically be disqualified.
Participants must tag a friend in the weekly pinned posts on either Digi’s Facebook or Digi’s Twitter pages. and tell us “Why their friend needs FREE Fibre from Digi”. The most creative answer(s) completed with the hashtag #JomFibre will be the winner.
Notification and Selection of contest winners for this Contest:
Subject to the number of Prizes set out under Section: The Prize below, Digi will select (from its record of entries by the Eligible Participants) the participants who fulfilled the winning criteria during the Contest Period (“Potential Winners”). Participants are only allowed to win one (1) prize.
All Eligible Participants including the Potential Winners are to monitor Digi’s Facebook or Digi’s Twitter Page to check if they’ve won. Winners will be announced on the same pinned contest post in the comments section. Announcements will be updated weekly.
Selection of the Contest Winners (Collectively known as “Contest Winners”) shall be based on the following: -
The announced winners who have successfully answered on Digi Jom Fibre Contest Posts with the hashtag “#JomFibre” are required to Private Message Digi on Facebook or Twitter (where applicable) to confirm prizes for you and your friend by providing the following information within the relevant period notified by Digi:
- Full Name (as per in NRIC)
- Phone Number
- Digi Fibre Installation Address (Unit, Street, City, State, Postcode)
The failure by the Potential Winner to successfully reply completely to Digi via Private Message(s) on Facebook or Twitter, (whichever that is applicable) for any reason whatsoever during the notified period determined by Digi, will result in an automatic disqualification of the said Potential Winner and the disqualified Potential Winner shall have no claims whatsoever against Digi. In such an event, Digi reserves the right to move on and select another Potential Winner. Digi has the sole discretion to vary or extend this relevant period without prior notification. Upon making the necessary verifications including but not limited to eligibility verifications (e.g.: existing contract, Digi Fibre installation availability etc), Digi shall further contact the Potential Winners during the Call Period.
Digi must be able to contact Potential Winners via two (2) voice call attempts during Call Period, failing which, Digi reserves the right to move on and select another Potential Winner and the non-contactable Potential Winners shall be automatically disqualified as Potential Winner and shall have no claims whatsoever against Digi on such a disqualification.
Digi will notify and liaise with the Contest Winners with regards to the prizes won. The Contest Winners are to keep their mobile phone numbers active and valid during this period. If the prizes have been given to the wrong given name, it shall be dealt with at Digi’s sole and absolute discretion. Contest Winners understand and agree that they have no claims whatsoever against Digi in such events.
Pursuant to Section: Contest Eligibility, Eligible Participants including Contest Winners must be thirteen (13) years old and above. Failing to observe this requirement, Digi shall have the right to cancel the entry and / or forfeit the Prize of the Participant (as the case may be).
2 years of FREE Fibre from Digi worth RM1,800 X 100
2 years of FREE Fibre from Digi worth RM1,800 for your tagged friend X 100
Each Contest Winner shall only be entitled to win one (1) prize only.
Each Prize will be subject to Digi Fibre port availability. A RM100 Digi Prepaid Voucher will be given as a replacement prize.
Each Prize will be applicable for new lines only. Existing Digi Fibre customers will be given an opportunity to sign up for a second line.
The Contest Winners agree and understand that they shall be solely responsible for their own costs and expenses including but not limited to traveling expenses, parking expenses and/or for any losses or damage incurred resulting from attempting to redeem or from redemption of the Prizes. Digi shall not be liable or responsible for any complaints or claims in this regard.
In the event a Contest Winner is found to be ineligible at any point of time (“Ineligible Winner”), Digi reserves the right to disqualify the said Ineligible Winner and to cancel/ withdraw/ recall the Prize(s) from being delivered to the Ineligible Winner. If the Ineligible Winner has enjoyed the Prize(s), the Ineligible Winner hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Digi for the cost of the Prize(s), failing which, the Digi shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the Ineligible Winner.
Digi reserves the right to reject any entries and / or withhold Prizes or forfeit the Prizes (including occasions where Digi believes that there are unlawful, deceitful and / or fraudulent acts and practices).
At all times, Digi reserves the right to vary, modify, delete and/or add to any of the mechanics, Prizes, or these Terms. Further, Digi, shall always, reserve its rights to vary, cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest or any part thereof without any prior notice.
All decisions by Digi, including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of Passes are final, conclusive, and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
The Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/Contest Winners hereby agree and irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to indemnify Digi (on full indemnity basis) against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost, or expense (including solicitors' fees and cost) that it may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Contest and the Prizes.
The Eligible Participant/ Potential Winners/Contest Winners agrees and consents to:
- Release and hold Digi harmless and / or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Passes, or travel to or from any Passes-related activity and claims-based defamation, or invasion of privacy).
- That Digi and / or the Specified Parties make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prizes, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- That Digi and /or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, and/or the Passes, even if Digi has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from:
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications, or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation to, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online.
- late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible e-mails.
- virus attacks and/or any other malicious software infection to the subscribers’ mobile phones arising from the downloading of these contents, any failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed electronic transmissions.
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Digi including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, or any event beyond the reasonable control of Digi.
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and
- Any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Specified Persons mean: Digi, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees; agents, representatives and contractors including contract advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors and / or joint – Digi.
By participating, each Eligible Participant/ Potential Winners/ Contest Winner agrees and consents to such details including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed, and used by the Digi for:
The purposes of the Contest:
- Marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Digi sees fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the Internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Marketing and promotion activities includes without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each entrant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of the Digi relating to the Contest.
- Other promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information including future promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information from Digi from time to time.
In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to the Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Digi and/or by any Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners in connection to this Contest, each Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners:
- Warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for Digi’ and/or usage and processing of such data/information; and
- Agrees that it shall be the said Eligible Participant/Potential Winners/ Contest Winner’s responsibility to advise the Digi in writing should there be any relevant change in the said data/information provided to Digi which requires action on the part of the Digi.
These Terms shall be governed and construed by the Laws of Malaysia and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.