- Digi Abadi is subject to eligibility as determined by Digi’s absolute discretion and the terms and conditions below.
- An Active Subscriber of Digi Abadi shall be entitled to insurance coverage (“Insurance Coverage”) by AXA AFFIN LIFE INSURANCE BERHAD (“AALI”) at no additional cost, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Upon activation of a SIM card under Digi Abadi, AALI will be triggered to process the Subscriber’s application for Insurance Coverage. For this purpose, the Subscriber hereby :
- agrees and authorizes Digi to share information collected by Digi to AALI; and
- agrees to receive information and notifications from AALI.
- The Subscriber will receive a notification from AALI to complete a health declaration for AALI’s policy approval. The Subscriber is required to complete the declaration or provide any additional information as required by AALI by 1pm the following day after receiving the notification(s), failing which the Subscriber shall be deemed to have rejected the offer for Insurance Coverage.
- Upon AALI’s approval of the application, the Subscriber shall enjoy the Insurance Coverage as a direct policyholder with AALI. The benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions of the Insurance Coverage can be found at https://myaxa.co/PDSBM and are always subject to the terms and conditions imposed by AALI from time to time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Digi is not a contracting party to the Insurance Coverage between AALI and the Subscriber. Any claims against Digi in respect of the Insurance Coverage are hereby excluded.
- By completing the health declaration and/or enjoying AALI’s Insurance Coverage, the Subscriber agrees to AALI’s Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Notice at https://www.axa.com.my/personal-data-policy
- Loyalty bonus is a bonus offered to Active Digi Abadi Subscribers at the absolute discretion of Digi.
- The Loyalty bonus may come in the form of additional internet quota, increased Insurance Coverage or both.
- To be eligible for this Loyalty bonus, a Digi Abadi Subscriber must:
- stay Active for at least twelve (12) months; and
- have made twelve (12) purchases of the 30-day pass and reloads of the same.
- Subsequent Loyalty bonus may apply after every subsequent twelve (12) purchases of the 30-day pass and reloads of the same. The Subscriber is entitled to redeem a maximum of three (3) Loyalty bonuses including the First Loyalty bonus.
4.SIM Card Lifecycle
- Upon activation of a SIM card, the status of SIM card will be updated to an ‘Active’ state that will last for a three hundred and sixty-five (365) day period. An ‘Active’ state means the Subscriber is allowed to make outgoing and incoming calls or SMS or any type of services including Internet access.
- If there is no reload activity performed after the expiry of an ‘Active’ state, notwithstanding any available credit balances still available in the SIM card, then a Subscriber will not be able to use or benefit from any other Digi services available, but will only be able to receive incoming calls and SMS only.
- If during the ‘Active’ state (including the abovementioned 365-day period), the Subscriber has utilized all the available credit balance, then the Subscriber will not be able to use any further Digi services, but should still be able to receive incoming calls and SMS as similarly stated above.
- The validity period for the Subscriber to receive incoming calls and SMS is ninety (90) days upon the expiry of the Active state period, but no outgoing transactions will be allowed unless a reload is performed.
- Upon reaching the above ninety (90)-day period, if there is still no reload activity performed, the status of SIM card will change to 'Suspended (R2)' whereby a Subscriber will not be allowed to receive incoming or outgoing calls or SMS, except for automated SMS from Digi.
- A day after the status of the SIM card is changed to ‘Suspended (R2)’, the status of the SIM card will change to 'Terminated' and the Subscriber will not be able to obtain the same mobile number (MSISDN) or any remaining credit balance or any applicable freebies, offers or promotions accompanying or remaining in the SIM card.
- To ensure a disruption-free experience, all orders through Digi Store Online will come pre-activated before the SIM is shipped for delivery. By pre-activating the SIM card, the Mobile Internet validity will start and depending on the date of delivery, Subscribers might lose a few days of Mobile Internet validity in the first month. For clarity, the Mobile Internet quota shall remain the same and the above 365-day SIM validity will only start after the first call activation.
- Digi Abadi is only available for new line registrations or port-in Subscribers. Digi Store Online is not available for port-in Subscribers.
- If the Subscriber changes his/her call plan from Digi Abadi to another Digi plan, or port out whilst using Digi Abadi, all benefits under Digi Abadi shall cease to apply.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated on the General Digi Prepaid service and/or the Digi Prepaid Mobile Internet plans will apply.
- Upon exceeding the monthly internet quota depending on the Digi Abadi plan subscribed to by the Customer, any further usage of the internet will be restricted and is subject to Digi's Fair Usage Policy which is available on https://www.digi.com.my/support/tnc/general/others/fair-usage-policy. In order to continue using internet after exceeding the monthly internet quota, the Customer can purchase Internet Top Ups to gain additional internet quota. Internet Top Ups are an additional internet quota which can be purchased separately.
- Digi shall not be responsible in any way in the event that the Subscriber's subscription was activated by a third party without his/her consent. Digi shall not refund nor compensate the Subscriber in any manner whatsoever in such situations.
- This service is provided on an "as is" basis and Digi does not guarantee or warrant that there shall be no problems, defects or errors in the usage provided by this subscription and/or its offers. Digi shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the loss incurred directly or indirectly for such failure or any problems associated to the network in any way whatsoever.
- By subscribing to this Digi Abadi, the Subscribers acknowledge that they understand the terms and conditions herein as well as the All General Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to Privacy Statement which are available on Digi’s website at www.digi.com.my, and agree to abide by them.
- Digi reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions of Digi Abadi, including but not limited to any feature for this Digi Abadi from time to time without prior notice to the Subscribers as it deems fit. Continued use of this subscription and/or service following any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes an acceptance to those changes (if any). Subscribers are advised to visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions.