1. The bundled RM100 value is applicable for Domestic calls and SMS, to all Domestic networks i.e. within Malaysia only. Subsequent usage on calls and SMS if any, above the bundled RM100 value will be chargeable on a Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) basis, on top of the monthly fee.
2. The RM100 domestic talktime and SMS value only applies to on-net (Digi to Digi) and off-net (Digi to ALL networks e.g. 012, 019, 018 etc) calls and SMS.
3. Monthly fee of RM50 does not include other usages such as calls made to Toll Free Numbers 1800, 1300, MMS, International Roaming (IR), International Direct Dialing (IDD) and CPA downloads. These will be chargeable based on usage if any, subject to Digi's pricing for such services as amended from time to time.
4. All RM100 bundled value of domestic calls and SMS are rated. They will appear in the 'Unbilled Amount' section of customers' billing account and are subject to the credit limit.
5. Customers will not be charged extra on a Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) basis, when their Mobile Internet usage exceed the Mobile Internet Package Add On quota. However, the Mobile Internet service speed will be throttled.
6. Auto Billing rebate of RM5 will be given for the first SIX (6) months from the date of subscription to subscribers who sign up for the auto-billing service when registering for DG Postpaid Simple.
7. DG Postpaid Simple is available for both plan-only or device bundle sign up.
8. Other Digi General Terms and Conditions, including the Fair Usage Policy, apply.