1.Each Subscriber can register up to three (3) Buddyz™ (Digi numbers), free of charge.
2.Free calls and SMS to the Subscriber's Buddyz™ are only available after the Subscribers have registered their Buddyz™ via USSD Menu Browser ("UMB"), Interactive Voice Response ("IVR") or Online Customer Service ("OCS").
3.Press *128*1*8# and choose friends and family™ to register your Buddyz™ numbers in UMB, dial 016-2211800 to register via IVR or log on to register via OCS.
4.The Subscriber may change their Buddyz™ numbers any time. The Subscriber shall be charged RM10.00 for each change of number.
5.Subscribers who have activated their Digi® Easy Prepaid SIM card on or after 25 February 2011 to 3 September 2012 will enjoy free calls and SMS to their Buddyz™ between 00:00:00 to 18:00:59 daily. Calls and SMS which are made from 18:01:00 to 23:59:59 daily are chargeable.
6.Subscribers who their Digi® Easy Prepaid SIM Card on or after 4 September 2012 will enjoy 24 hours of free calls & SMS to their Buddyz™.
7.Free Call and SMS Fair Usage Policy
- All Free Calls and SMS promotions including but not limited to the subscriber's Buddyz™ are subjected to the Free Call and SMS Fair Usage Policy which will be determined by Digi.
- Digi in its sole discretion and in view of various factors will determine the amount of free calls and SMS which is subject to change from time to time.
- Upon reaching the quota of free calls and SMS, Digi reserves the right to suspend the usage and/or charge the subscribers on calls and SMS, impose a fee, extra charges and/or penalty to Subscribers who misuse the free calls or data services by way of unauthorised selling and/or Commercial Gain, as may be determined by Digi in its sole discretion.
- Impose any minimum or maximum capping for the free voice and/or data usage without prior notice to the Subscriber based on this fair usage policy.
- Digi reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate the line in the case of suspected commercial gain activity not limited to any voice and/or data services and promotions being offered.
- Effective from 28 February 2013, Digi will implement a maximum limit to the Subscriber's free voice calls to Buddyz™. The monthly total free voice calls to Buddyz™ will be capped at 2000 minutes. Subsequent calls will be charged at RM0.05 per minute. SMS will be sent to Subscriber when their total free voice calls to Buddyz™ exceed 2000 minutes.
- Effective from 29th August 2013, Digi will implement a maximum limit to the Subscriber's free SMS to Buddyz™. The monthly total free SMS to Buddyz™ will be capped at 2000 SMS. Subsequent SMS will be charged at RM0.05 per SMS. SMS will be sent to Subscriber when their total free SMS to Buddyz™ exceed 2000 SMS.
- The maximum free voice calls to Buddyz™ of 2000 minutes are applicable to Subscribers who subscribed to Digi Easy Prepaid before 25 February 2011 and on or after 4 September 2012.
1.Internet charge is at RM0.30/30KB. Upon reaching daily Internet usage of RM8, the Subscriber shall enjoy free domestic Internet usage until 11:59:59pm (Malaysian time) on the same day SUBJECT to a fair usage limit of 30MB for that day ("Free Domestic Internet Usage"). For clarification purposes, the Free Domestic Internet Usage is applicable to the Subscriber daily anytime from 12:00:00am to 11:59:59pm on the same day once the Subscriber reaches the daily usage of RM8.
2.For the purposes of daily Internet usage calculation, any free Internet usage (in kilobytes) and/or Free Talktime (in RM) granted to the Subscriber(s) at any point of time shall not be taken into consideration.
3.This service is optimised for Internet browsing on the mobile phone and it is not intended for peer-to-peer or file sharing applications. Digi reserves its absolute right and discretion to apply the Fair Usage Policy if the Subscriber is suspected to have had abused the Internet usage in whatsoever way including but not limited to exceeding the fair usage limit of 30MB per day wherein Digi may throttle the speed or block the Subscriber's Internet usage.
4.For a full list of Prepaid Mobile Internet terms and conditions, please click here.
Free SMS with every RM10 reload
1.The Subscriber shall be entitled to receive 10 FREE SMS for every RM10 reload with the following conditions:
- These FREE SMS can be used for all networks;
- These FREE SMS will expire after 15 days;
- The Subscriber is only entitled to a maximum of 30 FREE SMS at any one time;
- Any chargeable SMS sent, (other than to Buddyz™) will be deducted from the freebie bucket first, before the Subscriber's main credit balance is deducted.
1.Up to three (3) Buddyz™ of the Subscriber* may receive 5 FREE Digi SMS each, with every RM10 reload performed by the Subscriber. Free Digi SMS is only granted if the Buddyz™ numbers belong to other Digi Prepaid customers (Digi Postpaid customer are excluded), with the following conditions:
- These FREE Digi SMS can be used for Digi-Digi SMS only;
- These FREE SMS will expire after 15 days;
- Each Buddyz is only entitled to a maximum of 300 FREE Digi SMS at any one time;
- Any chargeable SMS sent to a Digi number/Buddyz™ number will be deducted from the freebie bucket first, before each Buddyz™' main credit balance is deducted.
* Only applicable for Subscribers who have activated their Digi® Easy Prepaid SIM card on or after 25 February 2011.
More Buddyz™ by Tenure
1.From 22 July 2013 onwards, Digi introduces the concept of More Buddyz™ by Tenure (this “Promo”). This Promo enables Subscribers to subscribe for two (2) additional Buddyz™ at a monthly subscription of RM10.00.
- This Promo is only available to subscribers who subscribed to Digi Easy Prepaid from 25 February 2011 onwards for a period of twelve (12) months or more from the date of first activation. The option to subscribe to the additional Buddyz™ will be made available on UMB channel by dialing *128*1*3#.
- The RM10.00 monthly subscription for two (2) additional Buddyz™ will be auto-renewed every thirty (30) days from date of first subscription. In the event the Subscribers intend to terminate subscription to this Promo, the Subscribers have to dial *128*1*3# to unsubscribe.
- The maximum limit to Subscribers' free voice calls to Buddyz™ of 2000 minutes is applicable for the additional Buddyz. The 2000 minutes limit will calculated based on total voice calls to existing 3 Buddyz plus 2 additional Buddyz under this promotion. This is applicable to Subscribers who subscribed to Digi Easy Prepaid on or after 4 September 2012. Subscribers who subscribed to Digi Easy Prepaid on or after 25 February 2011 and before 4 September 2012 would have to subscribe to Super Buddyz™ in order to enjoy 24-hours free calls and SMS for the two (2) additional Buddyz™.
- The two (2) additional Buddyz™ under the Promo will not be entitled to receive the free Digi to Digi SMS from Buddyz™ Bonus. Only the subscriber is entitled to receive his/her free Digi to Digi SMS.