Skip to main content
Plans - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The 10GB Fair Usage policy applies for the Unlimited off peak quota of Monthly RM35 and the 5GB fair usage policy is implemented for Unlimited Music Freedom. This is to ensure good internet connectivity for all subscribers.
- In the event of change of plan or termination of the Weekly RM5 internet plan, Off Peak and Music Freedom offer will also be terminated.
- Ramadan Promotion will be also be governed by the Terms and Conditions.
- Digi reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms from time to time without prior notice as it deems fit.
- By participating in the Ramadan Promotion, subscribers agree to be bound by these Terms and that Digi's decision in relation to any matter arising under this Promotion is final and no correspondences shall be entertained.
- In the last day of the month policy management activity may take place and usage experience may be impacted. Subscriber will be compensated with a fresh Unlimited 1-7am and Music Freedom in the 1st of the following month. The compensation is subject to the subscriber having an active internet plan.