1. This Digi Stepz Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201283-M) (“Digi”) in collaboration with AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad. (Company No: 723739-W) (“AXA”), Health4u Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1148648-W) (“BookDoc”) and Naluri Hidup Sdn. Bhd. (Company No: 1222842-H) (“Naluri”) (collectively “the Organisers”) and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying campaign details (if any), Digi's Privacy Notice, Data Protection Statement and Data Protection Obligations found on Digi's website at www.digi.com.my (collectively referred to as the “Terms”). Each Eligible Participant (as defined below) agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and by his or her participation in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
2. Campaign Period
2.1. This Campaign commences at 12.00 a.m. on 3rd November 2018 until 11.59 p.m. on 2nd December 2018 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”). Entries received after the Campaign Period will automatically be disqualified.
2.1. All Digi and Non-Digi subscriber who is Malaysian from age eighteen (18) to thirty-nine (39) years old are eligible to participate in this Campaign (“Eligible Participant”).
2.2. Each Eligible Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms of this Campaign and by his or her participation in this Campaign agrees to be bound by the Terms.
2.3. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Digi.
2.4. The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect or fraudulent entries or any entry which violates the Terms will automatically be disqualified.
4. Campaign Mechanics
4.1. In order to participate in this Campaign, the Eligible Participants need to carry out the following steps and/or activations:-
Step1: Eligible Participants must purchase a fitness watch from one of the Digi Stores in Klang Valley and AXA eMedic product from here or from AXA teles-sales during the Campaign Period. Purchase of AXA eMedic product through MyDigi mobile application would not be considered under this Campaign.
Step1: Eligible Participants must download the Fitbit or Garmin and BookDoc mobile applications to pair the two mobile applications together.
Step2: Digi retail agents must key in the activation code in the BookDoc mobile application in order for Eligible Participants to register for Digi Stepz.
Step3: Eligible Participants shall be able to sync their fitness watch with its mobile application. BookDoc mobile application will begin retrieving the step counts when both mobile applications are paired.
Step4: Eligible Participants shall receive a “Welcome” email from BookDoc for successful registration to Digi Stepz within twenty-four (24) hours.
Step5: Eligible Participants shall be able to enjoy the features of Digi Stepz for a period of twelve (12) months from AXA eMedic insurance policy date.
4.2. Only Digi Stores in Klang Valley below are participating in this Campaign.
4.2.1. The Gardens Mall
4.2.2. Bukit Bintang
4.2.3. Setapak Central
4.2.4. Petaling Jaya – Sunway Pyramid (Outlet 1)
4.2.5. Petaling Jaya – SS2
4.2.6. Klang – BBT One Tower
4.2.7. Cheras – Dataran C180
4.3. List of participating fitness watches sold at the participating Digi Stores as below :-
4.3.1. Fitbit Alta HR
4.3.2. Fitbit Versa
4.3.3. Fitbit Charge
4.3.4. Garmin Vivo Smart
4.4. Upon successful registration to the Campaign, each Eligible Participant is entitled to receive exclusive access to a digital health coaching programme from Naluri with first two (2) weeks free of charge and an exclusive discounted monthly rate of RM99 thereafter (“Naluri Coach Service”) during the Campaign Period.
4.5. By participating in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall be bound by a separate set of terms and conditions with respect to the following:-
5. Merchant rewards
5.1. Once an Eligible Participant registers the BookDoc mobile application and pairs with the fitness watch mobile application successfully, the step count will start to sync with and reflect on BookDoc mobile application. The Eligible Participant will receive merchant rewards from BookDoc according to the following milestones:-
5.1.1. Eligible Participants achieving at least 3,000 average daily steps per calendar month shall enjoy merchant rewards from BookDoc under the Bronze category.
5.1.2. Eligible Participants achieving at least 6,000 average daily steps per calendar month shall enjoy merchant rewards from BookDoc under the Silver category.
5.1.3. Eligible Participants achieving at least 10,000 average daily steps per calendar month shall enjoy merchant rewards from BookDoc under the Gold category.
5.1.4. Merchant rewards offered by BookDoc for this Campaign are only applicable for twelve (12) months from the AXA eMedic insurance policy date.
5.1.5. BookDoc reserves the right to change the merchant rewards without prior notice.
6. Cash back on insurance policy
6.1. Eligible Participants who have achieved 6,000 to 9,999 average daily steps per policy month shall receive cash back of 0.5% of the annualized premium in the next two (2) months.
6.2. Eligible Participants who have achieved at least 10,000 average daily steps per policy month shall receive cash back of 1% of the annualized premium in the next two (2) months.
6.3. For further information, please click here.
7. Fitness watch
7.1. Fitness watches listed in Clause 4.3 are subject to stock availability at the participating Digi Stores.
7.2. Eligible Participants are expected to check the fitness watch specification and requirement before making a purchase.
7.3. Refund or exchange must be made within seven (7) days of purchase and is only allowed if the fitness watch does not work due to manufacturer’s defect or does not match the description by which it was sold. Final decision to refund or exchange is solely at Digi’s discretion. Receipt must be produced for any refund or exchange. Digi is not obliged to accept any fitness watch that is damaged or tampered with in any way as well as not in original condition with all tags and packaging intact including manuals.
7.4. Warranty of fitness watch is covered and fully honoured by the fitness watch manufacturer directly.
7.5. Digi offers additional discount on the fitness watches listed in Clause 4.3 provided Eligible Participants show proof of purchase of AXA eMedic insurance plan during the Campaign Period to Digi retail agents, at participating Digi Stores listed in Clause 4.2,. Digi reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate this offer at an earlier date without prior notice.
8. By participating in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant agrees and consents to Digi’s Privacy Notice (which can be found on https://www.digi.com.my/support/tnc) that all details submitted pursuant to this Campaign, including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by the Organisers for the purposes of this Campaign.
9. In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to any of the Eligible Participants and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Organisers in connection to this Campaign, each Eligible Participant and/or third party:-
9.1. warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the Organisers’ usage and processing of such data/information; and
9.2. agrees that it shall be the Eligible Participant’s or the third party’s responsibility to advise the Organisers in writing should there be any relevant change in the data/information provided to the Organisers which requires action on the part of the Organisers.
10. Each Eligible Participant agrees:-
10.1. to release and hold harmless the Organisers and/or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Campaign (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes, or travel to or from any prize-related activity and claims based defamation or invasion of privacy);
10.2. where relevant, that the Organisers and/or the Specified Persons make(s) no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the prizes including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
10.3. that the Organisers and/or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for and hereby expressly exclude any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Campaign and the prizes, even if the Organisers have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from:-
10.3.1. telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation to, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
10.3.2. late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails;
10.3.3. virus attacks and/or any other malicious software infection to the Eligible Participants’/subscribers’ mobile phones arising from the downloading of these contents, any failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed electronic transmissions;
10.3.4. any default or condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organisers including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organisers;
10.3.5. any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Campaign; and
10.3.6. any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights.
Specified Persons means: Digi, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, agents, representatives and contractors including contract advertising, campaign, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors and/or joint-organizer.
11. The Organisers:-
11.1. reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity and/or reject any entries at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect, fraudulent, unlawful or deceitful entries or any entry which violates the Terms, will automatically be disqualified without any prior notice;
11.2. reserve the right, at any time, to vary, delete or add to any of the mechanics, this Campaign or these Terms, and alter, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign and/or any part thereof without any prior notice; and
11.3. for the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers of any entry or this Campaign shall not entitle the Eligible Participant to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organisers and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/campaign agencies hereby expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties, or endorsements, express or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of enjoyment of the product/item of this Campaign.
13. By participating in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant agrees and irrevocably and unconditionally undertakes to fully absolve the Organisers of all liabilities and agrees to indemnify the Organisers (on full indemnity basis) and hold the Organisers harmless against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors' fees and cost) that the Organisers may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with this Campaign.
14. A failure by the Organisers to enforce any of these Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
15. By participating in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and the Organisers’ decision is final and binding and no correspondences shall be entertained.
16. These Terms shall be governed and construed by the laws of Malaysia and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
17. All other terms and conditions governing the use of any of Digi's mobile telecommunication services shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.
Download Terms and Conditions here.