1. Unless expressly specified herein, any capitalized terms in this Terms and Conditions shall have the meaning as specified in the General Terms here.
2. Unless stated otherwise, all terms and conditions under this General Terms and Conditions For Digi Broadband Plans apply to all plans under Digi Broadband.
3. The Customers are advised to check if the Customers' area is within Digi's coverage before signing up for the Service. The list of specific 4G LTE network areas list is available here.
4. Digi does not warrant or guarantee the availability of internet usage. By subscribing to the Service, each Customer acknowledges and agrees that the speed of the Service is provided on a best-effort basis.
5. Upon exceeding the monthly internet quota depending on the Digi Broadband plan subscribed by the Customer, any further usage of the internet will be restricted and is subject to Digi's Fair Usage Policy which is available here. In order to continue using internet after exceeding the monthly internet quota, the Customer can purchase Internet Top Up (as defined below) to gain additional internet quota as specified under Clause 6 of this General Terms and Conditions for Digi Broadband Plans.
Internet Top Up is an additional internet quota which can be purchased separately. Unused internet quota will be forfeited according to the specific expiry date at the point of purchase.
6. The types of Internet Top Up are as follows:-
Standard top-up package: An additional internet quota with a specific expiry date. The internet speed will be based on the regular speed of the plan subscribed by the Customer.
Service quota: An additional internet quota to surf specific websites or applications only, and will expire on a specific expiry date. The internet speed will be based on the regular speed of plan subscribed by the Customer.
7. If the Customer did not exceed the fair usage quota within his/her Subscription Period, the Customer is not allowed to carry forward the unused internet quota to the subsequent Subscription Period.
Subscription Period means the validity of the subscription of the Service once subscribed or renewed thereafter.
8. All Services are applicable to domestic usage within Digi's network only. Data roaming shall be charged separately according to the data roaming charges determined by Digi's roaming partners.
9. The subscription of the Service and/or any of the Digi Broadband plan cannot be transferred to any other mobile number.
10. Digi reserves the absolute right and discretion to revise the pricing of any Digi Broadband plans for any reason whatsoever without the prior consent of the Customer.
11. Unless stated otherwise, all other terms and conditions governing the use of any of Digi's mobile telecommunication services, including but not limited to All General Terms and Conditions which can be found here shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.
In the event there is a discrepancy between All General Terms and Conditions and the terms under Digi Broadband plans (for Digi Broadband Postpaid or Digi Broadband Prepaid, where applicable), the terms under Digi Broadband plans shall prevail.
12. By subscribing to any of Digi Broadband plans, each Customer acknowledges that he/she understands the terms and conditions herein as well as All General Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to Privacy Statement which are available on Digi’s website at box of surprise and agree to abide by them.
13. Digi reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions of Digi Broadband, including but not limited to any feature for any plans under Digi Broadband, from time to time without prior notice to the Customers as Digi deems fit. Continued use of the Service following any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes an acceptance to those changes (if any). The Customers are advised to visit these terms and conditions periodically.
14. All Digi Broadband plans do not have VoIP services enabled. However, if customers wish to have VoIP enabled, customers may purchase the Internet Top Ups for VoIP Services.
15. Voice and Video Calls via the following partners (not limited to) are using VoIP:
- Face time
- Kakao Talk
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Hangouts
- GrooVe IP
PARTNER STREAMING SERVICES
16. The Customers are provided with the Partner Streaming Quota (exclusive of any subscription fees for the Partner’s Services, if any) depending on the Digi Broadband plan subscribed to by the Customers.
Partner Streaming Quota means the internet quota allocated to the respective Digi Broadband plans for streaming the Partner’s Services. Please refer https://www.digi.com.my/shop/broadband for the list of the Partner’s Services. Partner Streaming Quota is a separate internet data from the usage internet data under such Digi Broadband plan.
Partner’s Services means the online music streaming and/or online radio streaming and/or online video streaming (where applicable) provided by a third party provider
17. At Digi’s sole and absolute discretion, there will be different Partner Streaming Quota allocated to different Digi Broadband plans. For more details, please click https://www.digi.com.my/shop/broadband.
18. Digi does not warrant and/or guarantee the availability or quality of the Partner’s Services. By using the Partner’s Services, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that Digi shall have no liability towards the Partner’s Services and the use of the Partner’s Services is between the Customer and the Partner.
19. Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, cancel, suspend or substitute the Partner’s Services at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, such cessation, alteration, cancellation, suspension or substitution by Digi does not entitle the Customers to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Customers as a direct or indirect result of the act of cessation, alteration, cancellation, suspension or substitution.
20. Digi reserves the sole and absolute discretion to, at any time, change any aspect of the Partner Streaming Quota without giving any prior notice. The quota for streaming as per below:
|Broadband Monthly RM30||Broadband Monthly RM60||Broadband Monthly RM100|
21. Digi reserves the sole and absolute discretion to, at any time, change any aspect of the Partner Streaming Quota without giving any prior notice.
22. Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilization of the Partner’s Services.
23. At Digi’s sole and absolute discretion, Digi may collaborate with third parties (“Partners”) whereby the Partners may offer rewards (“Digital Rewards”) to the Customers who subscribe to the Service under any Digi Broadband plan. Please refer https://www.digi.com.my/shop/broadband for more information about Digital Rewards.
24. Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, cancel, suspend or substitute any Digital Rewards at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, such cessation, alteration, cancellation, suspension or substitution by Digi does not entitle the Customers to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Customers as a direct or indirect result of the act of cessation, alteration, cancellation, suspension or substitution.
25. Any Digital Rewards will be governed by the Partners’ respective terms and conditions and Digi shall not have any liability whatsoever in respect of the Digital Rewards.
26. By utilizing any Digital Rewards, each Customer agrees and irrevocably and unconditionally undertakes to fully absolve Digi of all liabilities and agrees to indemnify Digi (on full indemnity basis) and hold Digi harmless against any claim by any third party (inclusive of the Partners) and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors' fees and cost) that Digi may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Customers’ use of any Digital Rewards.
27. Digital Rewards is only available to new Customers who subscribe to any of Digi broadband plan from 15 November 2016 onwards.
DIGI POSTPAID BROADBAND
1. Unless stated otherwise, all terms and conditions under the General Terms and Conditions For Digi Broadband Plans apply to Digi Postpaid Broadband.
2. Upon registration of any plan under Digi Postpaid Broadband, the Customer shall pay in advance the one (1) month Monthly Fee depending on the plan of Digi Postpaid Broadband subscribed to by the Customer to Digi. Such advance payment will be credited into the first monthly bill upon successful activation.
3. A sum of RM100 (Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred) being the Deposit shall be paid to Digi by the Customer in the event such Customer is a non-Malaysian.
4. A Customer who subscribes to any new Digi Postpaid Broadband plans and opts for auto billing service will be entitled to an auto billing discount of 5% (five percent) on the total monthly bill (inclusive of the Monthly Fee, Internet Top Up and Content Purchases, if any, but exclusive of the Goods and Services Tax) for six (6) months from the date of successful activation.
Purchase of MobiFi
5. In the event the Customer purchases MobiFi together with any Digi Postpaid Broadband plans, such Digi Postpaid Broadband plan shall be subject to a contract period of 12 (twelve) months (“Minimum Period”) from the date of successful activation of such plan. For more information of MobiFi, please refer https://www.digi.com.my/shop/broadband.
6. The Customer shall pay the following upon registration of any Digi Postpaid Broadband plans bundled with MobiFi:-
a. the MobiFi upfront fee depending on the Digi Postpaid Broadband plan subscribed to by the Customer; and
b. the one(1) month advance payment of the Digi Postpaid Broadband plan subscribed to by the Customer.
7. In the event the Customer terminates any Digi Postpaid Broadband plans which is bundled with MobiFi prior to the expiry of the Minimum Period, the Customer shall pay an early termination fee according to the following formula (where applicable):-
|MobiFi Model||Early Termination Fee|
|Huawei E5577S (LTE)||RM200 + (RM9 x Remaining Months of the Minimum Period)|
|Huawei E5786 (LTE-A)||RM300 + (RM9 x Remaining Months of the Minimum Period)|
DIGI PREPAID BROADBAND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Unless stated otherwise, all terms and conditions under the General Terms and Conditions For Digi Broadband Plans apply to Digi Prepaid Broadband.
2. The Subscription Fee of Digi Prepaid Broadband plans shall be deducted from the Customer’s credit balance.
Subscription Fee means the charges for the Digi Prepaid Broadband subscription.
3. The Subscription Period is stipulated as the time from which the Customer subscribes to Digi Prepaid Broadband plans OR have his/her subscription renewed until the earlier of the end of the day that is 11.59pm OR when the next renewal takes place. For the avoidance of doubt, renewal of Digi Prepaid Broadband subscription is scheduled at 12am. Nonetheless, due to common systems behavior where processing (in this case Subscription Renewal) is sequential in nature, renewal for all Customers shall be in queue OR immediately after 12am if there is usage triggered by the Customer.
Subscription Period means the validity of the subscription once subscribed or renewed thereafter.
Subscription Renewal means the renewal of the Customer's current subscription.
4. The Subscription shall be renewed according to its validity. However, Digi does not guarantee the timeliness of the Subscription Renewal and shall not bear responsibility for any damages incurred directly or indirectly due to a delayed or failed renewal within the stipulated renewal window as stated in this clause.
5. If the renewal fails for any reason whatsoever, Digi shall not bear the responsibility for any damages incurred directly or indirectly due to or consequences of failure to send out the SMS notification within the stipulated renewal window as stated in this clause.
6. In the event of a failed renewal due to insufficient credit or suspended status due to validity, Digi shall renew such Subscription once the Customer has made the necessary top up or reload..
7. The Subscription of Digi Prepaid Broadband plan is on auto-renewed Subscription. THE CUSTOMER MUST TERMINATE HIS/HER SUBSCRIPTION IF HE/SHE WISHES TO DISCONTINUE THE SUBSCRIPTION.
8. Digi shall not be responsible in any way in the event that the Customer’s Subscription is activated by a 3rd party without his/her consent. Digi shall not refund nor compensate the Customer in any manner whatsoever in such situation.
9. Upon activation of Digi Prepaid Broadband, the status of the SIM card will be updated to an 'Active' status that will last for a 30-day period. An 'Active' status means that the Customer is able to access internet.
10. If there is no 'reload' activities performed after the 'Active' status and notwithstanding that a credit balance is still available in the SIM card, then the Customer will not be able to use or take advantage of any Digi’s services available for its Digi Prepaid Broadband Customers.
11. ‘Active’ state validity period will be extended if subscription period of Prepaid Broadband plan is later than the ‘Active’ state validity period. Extensions granted will be an additional 5 days after the end of Prepaid Broadband plan subscription period.
12. If during the ‘Active’ status but before the end of the ‘Active’ status validity period, the Customer has utilized all the available credit balance, then the Customer will still be able to access internet provided that the Customer has remaining unused internet quota.
13. The Customer is given 90 (ninety) days upon expiry of the ‘Active’ status to perform a reload in order to return to ‘Active’ status. Upon expiry of such 90 (ninety) days, if there is still no reload activity performed, the status of the SIM card will be changed to a 'Terminated' status and the Customer will not be able to obtain the same mobile number (MSISDN) or any remaining credit balance or any applicable freebies remaining in the SIM card.