1. Only for Malaysians in Sabah, Sarawak, Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan.
2. The Digi Prepaid Broadband Mampu Milik SIM card must be reloaded upon the expiry of the validity or the exhaustion of the internet quota, whichever comes first, failing which all Internet access will be blocked.
3. Each Digi Prepaid Broadband Mampu Milik SIM card is not transferable, non-refundable and must be activated before the use-by date printed on it.
4. The reload coupon validity period and Internet quota will be as stated in the website and not as stated on the back of your reload coupon.
5. The reload coupon validity period and the Internet quota reloads purchased from alternate channels will be the same as the regular reload coupons.
6. Every time you reload the value of your Digi Prepaid Broadband Mampu Milik SIM card, your SIM card will compare the remaining validity period of the reload coupon with the validity period of your new reload from your new reload coupon. The longest validity period from the two validity periods of the reload coupons will take effect.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the Digi Prepaid Broadband Mampu Milik SIM card shall be terminated after the 30th day from the expiration of the validity period of the reload coupon and any remaining unused internet quota after expiry of the validity period of the reload coupon shall be forfeited.
8. The speed of your Broadband services is provided on a best-effort basis.
9. These Terms and Conditions herein are subject to change without prior notice.
10. Digi reserves the right at its absolute discretion to revise, modify, amend or change any of the pack's criteria and mechanics from time to time without prior notice.
11. Digi's General Terms & Conditions also apply.